What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished the children of the sun by christopher buecheler it was the third book of the IIam trilogy... all three were fab!!! The first one was free on kindle and I think the other two were only a pound... I would highly recommend!!!!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I read these... Fab books...xx

from the dark side with love

Recently started NOS4R2 by Joe Hill which is very good but after reading it before bed last night I found it a bit unsettling so will have to consider the time of day I read at very carefully!

I got Corey Feldman's autobiography for Christmas so I might give that a go and put Joe Hill on hold; we'll see.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

i got the three bridget jones books for Christmas and i'm already onto the last one!
I have been looking for a book by Summer Landish, and can't find it anywhere, does anyone know any good sites to look at please that i could find it on?
Thanks

Just finished To Dream of the Dead by Phil Rickman... Started The Secrets of Pain his next one... Both are in the Merrily Watkins series...

from the dark side with love

Oh I bet that's really good, I saw him on a programme ages ago & he was so lovely & down to earth.

We'll i started reading cloud atlas beginning of November. I've been really busy so hardly had a chance to pick it up. But I have to say I think it is the worst book I've ever read. In fact I couldn't bear to finish it I had to give up 70 pages from the end. I don't think I've ever given up on a book before!!

I very picked up a book at tesco called Y
I will stick with it a bit longer but the reading of it is quite boring. But will read a little more tonight

I'm reading The eye collector by Sebastian Fitzec (hope I've spelt that right!) It's pretty good, I got 60% through in on sitting as didn't want to put it down. It's a bit scary, a thriller/ murder type

Back