What's everyone reading at the moment?

I've been revisiting my college days lately so have just read DH Lawrence's Sons and Lovers, which made a completely different impression on me this time, and I have just started to read Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer which I have been trying to read for the last year but can't get into it, it's so weird.

Over the summer I'll be reading James Joyce so that I can help my step daughter with her studies (think I may have volunteered before I thought it through properly :)

I couldnt get into that book at all, which disappointed me as I love her other books

Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine. It is book two of her Weather Warden series which I only started to read because my boyfriend brought it me because Jim Butcher had a quote on the front cover saying it was good. I enjoyed the first one and ended up staying up all night just to finish it, hopefully this one will be just as good.

I'm currently on the last chapter of America Unchained by Dave Gorman. I really like travel books of this kind and I've got to say I've really enjoyed this one plus it's about a really good subject - he's travelling across America without using 'chains' ie he's not sleeping in hotels/motels that are owned by any chains, Best Western etc, not eating in any chain food places and the really difficult bit he's not buying any 'gas' from any chains such as Texaco, Shell etc ...... but as I'm only on the last chapter and haven't yet finished it I can't say whether he succeeds ;)

I'm reading Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Philips.#The majority of the greek gods are doing mundane jobs in "noughties" britain, Appollo is a psychic, Artemis is a dog walker, Aphrodite runs a phone sexline and Eros has found Jesus and does voluntary work. Unfortunately some mortals have become mixed up in Aphrodite's revenge on Appollo....That's about all I can tell you up to now but it's a good fun book and I would recommend it!

Now I'm onto The Post-Birthday World by Lionel Shriver.
Deals with Irina and the two different ways her life could go after a birthday meal out with a male friend. It's really quite good, not funny like the Gods one though!

I'm still on the chick lit....Marion Keyes-This charming Man...Fantastic summer read if you like this sort of thing

Im on a Richard Laymon No santuary very good one although not as good as some ive read of his x

ive just finished The Time Traveller's Daughter, was excellent!! completely original, i couldnt put it down. started it on friday night and had it finished my sunday morning.

I am reading the first book in a fantasy series. The book is called Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind in the Sword of Truth series. I love fantasy and its a really good book so far. :)

Im currently reading Shanghai baby by Wei Hui, not got too far into it yet.

Hi i also love reading I am reading Faith by Lesley Pearse .
Some of my favourite authors include Barbara Erskine Diana Gabaldon,
Lesley Pearse
Kaz

I am reading The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen. I'm nearly finished, it's so gripping it doesn't take long!

I've currently got 2 on the go:

The Voyage by Charles Morgan
A Rhinestone Button by Gail Anderson Dargatz

Back