What's everyone reading at the moment?

Me and the Mr are really enjoying Bones the TV series. My mum once told me to read Kathy Reichs books and I realised while watching it that the book and programme are as one. So i have just got myself the collection of Ebooks and started reading these.

I am a Marian Keyes fan usually and Sophie Kinsella. But fancied a change to the sloppy love and romance books.

I'm loving having a 7 year old book worm, we are reading Harry Potter together, he reads me 2 pages & then I read him the rest of the chapter at bed time. He's got the reading & comprehension age of a 12 year old when he was assessed at school. He will be overtaking me soon ;)

I too have a daughter with the same reading capacity. She always has her nose in a book and was recently assessed at the same age for reading. So reading with her has never really crossed my mind but this post inspired me to do the same with her. Thank you

I too have a daughter with the same reading capacity. She always has her nose in a book and was recently assessed at the same age for reading. So reading with her has never really crossed my mind but this post inspired me to do the same with her. Thank you

Ah that's lovely! We always do that at bedtime, it's mummy & the boy time. I love clambering up on to his bed & listening to him read & his comprehension age is 12yr 7mth so he doesn't often have to ask me to explain words

It's great isn't it. We are on deathly hallows now. Going to the studios in a fortnight can't wait I'm more excited than the boy is!!!

I live right near the Studios, so we got to go on the day it opened! It's great - you'll have a brilliant time!

I live right near the Studios, so we got to go on the day it opened! It's great - you'll have a brilliant time!

Aw thanks my sister lives in Watford too but she has waited for us to go with them even though she's been desperate to go since they moved there in October

Just started reading Death of th Perfect Housewife - Hamish Macbeth. Think I'm beginning to like this series better than the Agatha Raisin one. Nice, gentle, bedtime reading.

I loved that book read it many years ago x

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sophie Hannah - The Other Half Lives.
Slightly frustrated as I *think* I may have already read it, some of it seems familiar!

I'm reading The Nightmare by Lars Kepler at the moment. Apparently it's supposed to be as good as the Jo Nesbo books. I'm a huugggeee Jo Nesbo fan and so far, I can't say I'm impressed.

I'm just about to start 100 Names by Celia Ahern. Only read one of her books, PS, I love You, and thought it brilliant. She's quite good, isnt she?

I love her books and usually can't put them down, enjoyed 100 names but I wasn't glued to it.

I'm slowly working my way through My Pile Of Shame. In March I decided I wanted to write down every book I have read in the year. I'm currently on the 10th since the start of march. I am Reading The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. Its the first book in a series, and I'm really enjoying it. The problem is if I enjoy it and want to get the others in the series my Pile Of Shame (POS) will get bigger!! :eek:

How ever my POS will never dwindle because of my love of books, I will always add a book to it here and there. I struggle with making a decision on what to read next. Technically I have 2 POS since I have a number of books waiting to be read on my Kindle.

I shall have to delve into her other books then, Danni. :) BTW your baby is an absolute cutey. What lovely eyes.

He's changing every day just now! X

Back