What's everyone reading at the moment?

Love seeing what everyone is reading! I'm reading Grace and Mary by Melvyn Bragg and enjoying it.

I am now reading Nine, Ten...Never sleep again by Willow Rose on the kindle. Its the last in one of her series. I have the book thief next, can't wait to read that one.

CJ

Beautiful Redemption the final book in the Beautiful Creatures series... I have put off reading it because I have loved the others and I didn't want it to end to soon if you know what I mean...

from the dark side with love...xx

Beautiful Redemption the final book in the Beautiful Creatures series... I have put off reading it because I have loved the others and I didn't want it to end to soon if you know what I mean... from the dark side with love...xx

Hallelujah :)

I've been reading Brilliant by Roddy Doyle.

Just finished reading No One Ever Has Sex on a Tuesday by Tracy Bloom. Like chick lit every now and again and this was pretty good :)

This week i seem to have been drawn away from my usual crime section and into the romance section...

Read Jill Mansell - A walk in the Park
Read Carole Matthews - The only way is up
Currently Reading Sophie Kinsella - Wedding night

Have read both The only way is up and Wedding Night, enjoyed both :)

Love the Sophie Hannah books
They are good, but having a bit of a 'rest' from them. Read the 1st four back-to back. And I had read "The Other Half Lives" which was frustrating!
Now reading The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes.

It's taken me about 2 years (I only read on and off, but it's also a pretty heavy going book) but I'm at the last few pages of Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie. It seemed a bit slow in places to start with, but I've really fallen in love with the way he writes and everything comes together; it's a beautiful book and I'd definitely recommend it, but it's not casual holiday reading!

I got a Kindle for Christmas but still haven't set it up. When I do I'll definitely check out some of the chick-lit mentioned on here, could do with something a bit lighter!

I have just finished
[h=1]Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1 by Robert J Crane.

Really enjoyed it. Now on the lookout for something else
[/h]

I'm re-reading "On Green Dolphin Street" by Sebastian Faulks, it's my guilty pleasure book! Not sure what to read next!

Just started Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials... Never read any of his before...

from the dark side with love...xx

I'm currently reading The crystal cave - Mary Stewart and A feast for crows - George R.R. Martin.
Must say I found the first 3 books easy but I seem to be struggling on this one.. It's why I started The crystal cave!
I'm quite in the mood for a happy chickflick now.. Just something to make me smile and hide away for a day. No idea what though!

I'm currently reading The crystal cave - Mary Stewart and A feast for crows - George R.R. Martin.
Must say I found the first 3 books easy but I seem to be struggling on this one.. It's why I started The crystal cave!
I'm quite in the mood for a happy chickflick now.. Just something to make me smile and hide away for a day. No idea what though!

I enjoyed all the Game of Thrones books & couldn't put them down! Sorry don't really read chickflicks so can't help you with that, I'm sure if you go back a few pages you'll find something;)

Back