What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm still on the Terry Pratchett discworld series, I thought I'd have a break after the last book but changed my mind!!! So I'm now on Men at Arms, apparently the city watch needs men, because they only have twenty four hours to clean up the town! so we'll see what its all about.

Hello new to this site and slimming and reading are my hobbies lol love my kindle and at the moment just started a new book called the liars - hopefully will be a good one and I will be too busy reading instead of eating lol

Hi all

Going on holiday next week and need some suggestions. Currently reading a khalid hossani book but expect this to be finished by time i go. Im not really into thrillers...well i dont mind the odd one but not for my hols. Not a fan of chick lit either or sci-fi stuff. Doesn't leave a lot i realise but any suggestions welcome x

Hi all Going on holiday next week and need some suggestions. Currently reading a khalid hossani book but expect this to be finished by time i go. Im not really into thrillers...well i dont mind the odd one but not for my hols. Not a fan of chick lit either or sci-fi stuff. Doesn't leave a lot i realise but any suggestions welcome x

Arena 1 and arena 2 are good books x

I'm finally reading the original versions of the Grimm Fairytales. My OH brought me a big old book in a dusty bookstore and I've been terrified of opening it in case it disintegrates!

Oh good grief... I've actually just finished reading all the "A Song of Ice and Fire" books, because I watched Game of Thrones (my friends son told me I'd like it!), and I promptly had to read the lot, in about three weeks. Oh dear!!!

Kenneth Grahame - The Wind in the Willows - saw every adaptation of it when I was a kid, but had never read it!

Back