What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm currently reading "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe" after borrowing it from a friend at work to take on my hollies. Really enjoying it and can't wait to get home and read some more later!

I love "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe"! I quite liked another of her books, "Standing in the Rainbow".
The author also played the school nurse in Grease.

Because it's October and Halloween is like my Birthday and Christmas and Easter rolled into one for me (I'm a little morbid and odd) I'm re-reading all of the old Goosebumps books!

I've now started Kate Morton 'The Forgotten Garden' it's a really easy read, and based in 1913, 1975 & 2005, Kate switches between the years a lot and it works really well.

I loved this book :)

I'm reading David Nicholls's new book "Us" at the moment. I loved "One Day" and now I'm absolutely hooked on his latest. So easy to read, really funny, and great characters :)

Well it didn't take me long to read Forgotten Garden, it was brill such an easy read. im about to start 'Bou Meng A Survivour from Khmer Rouge Prison S-21' obviously not the ideal holiday read but I'd like to start reading it and now seems a good a time as any!
Ooh that sounds interesting , let us know if it's any good! Xx

Back