What's everyone reading at the moment?

I just finished The husbands secret by Liane Morarty and really enjoyed it Now going to read a pocket full of shells

Oi shouldn't you be too busy to be here!!!!

I'm reading Gone Girl at the moment. Wanted to squeeze it in before the film came out, but only managed a few chapters. Reading it on the train to and from interviews lol

I'm reading A Wartime Christmas by Carol Rivers

I've started reading fat chance by nick Spalding.. Its about 6 couples who are in a weight loss competition.. I'm only on chapter 1 and I've laughed out loud on the bus three times.. People think I'm mental. It was £3.49 on kindle and so worth it :) xx

@babytreetrunk89 Nick Spalding is just amazing. I love his books :) Life with no breaks was really good, i'd 100% recommend it~

I'd never heard of him but I will be Def getting more if they are anything like this :) I've been sent home from work because I going in tomo instead so I can't wait to get stuck in to the book... I can't imagine it will take me long to read :)

I'm reading Company of Liars an historical novel by Karen Maitland, set in the fourteenth century. The setting a decimated Britain at the start of the plague. It's over 500 pages and not the genre I usually like. I bought it in the hospital charity shop and I read the first paragraph whilst waiting for my husband to come out of out patients. I was hooked and so engrossed that, after what seemed like 5 minutes, but was actually 40 I heard a voice say 'Come on then' and it was my husband.

I've started reading fat chance by nick Spalding.. Its about 6 couples who are in a weight loss competition.. I'm only on chapter 1 and I've laughed out loud on the bus three times.. People think I'm mental. It was £3.49 on kindle and so worth it :) xx

Think I'll give this a read :)

'My **** Life So Far' by Frankie Boyle. He is hilarious!

I'm reading Company of Liars an historical novel by Karen Maitland, set in the fourteenth century. The setting a decimated Britain at the start of the plague. It's over 500 pages and not the genre I usually like. I bought it in the hospital charity shop and I read the first paragraph whilst waiting for my husband to come out of out patients. I was hooked and so engrossed that, after what seemed like 5 minutes, but was actually 40 I heard a voice say 'Come on then' and it was my husband.

Sounds interesting, I like that you've given a little synopsis ;)

I've found that coming on this thread has made me more open to different genres, I no longer stick to 'what I like' and I'm more open to try different things.

I'm reading little beach street bakery by Jenny Colgan, nice summery story for these horrible days. Just lots of talk about bread and cakes argh!!

Just finished Caitlin Moran , How to be a woman, just starting The Slap, Christos Tsiolkas

East End Jubilee by Carol Rivers x

Back