What's everyone reading at the moment?

Another Kate Morton book for me The Distant Hours, I'm only a few pages in but so far so good, the synopsis from the back "A dilapidated castle, aristocratic twins, a troubled sister and a series of dark secrets cast a whispery spell................"

Another Kate Morton book for me The Distant Hours, I'm only a few pages in but so far so good, the synopsis from the back "A dilapidated castle, aristocratic twins, a troubled sister and a series of dark secrets cast a whispery spell................"

Oh sounds good :) will add it to my list!

I read Fat Chance after someone posting on here and it was great :)

I'm reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, went to see the film last week and loved it... so I bought the book, so far the book is much better :D

I'm reading a Kate Morton book too, The Forgotten Garden and its a really good. I also read The Secret Keeper and that was good too x

I'm reading a Kate Morton book too, The Forgotten Garden and its a really good. I also read The Secret Keeper and that was good too x

I've only recently finished The Forgotten Garden & really enjoyed it, I'll keep an eye out for The Secret Keeper, I like her way of writing it's easy to read x

I also like that she's very decriptive. The Secret Keeper was good but I'm liking The Forgotten Garden more x

Loved Gone Girl!!!! Was quite impressed with the film too but the book is ALWAYS better. Now reading Philomena which is so sad but so insightful!! Watched that film too but the book goes into far more depth about what was going on in the world politically surrounding the subject and sees it all from the perspective of Philomena and also the adoptive parents of her little boy! After reading Lynda Bellinghams autobiography which I have lined up next (and want to read it because I think it will help me to come to terms with something close to my heart) I am going to need something VERY light!! Any recommendations for a feel good book?! X

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I want to read Philomena, I too saw the film & heard there was so much more in the book, I must get hold of the book somethime.

Hmmmmmmmm I've not read anything lighthearted really, lately I've read some Kate Morton books which are good and easy to read, I'm also making my way through Terry Pratchett's Discworld books which are fab.

Nice to see you posting again.

Prince Lestat the new one by Anne Rice... It's been ten years since she "killed" him off... On chapter four so far so good, let's hope she doesn't go all bloody Catholic in this one... xx

Prince Lestat the new one by Anne Rice... It's been ten years since she "killed" him off... On chapter four so far so good, let's hope she doesn't go all bloody Catholic in this one... xx

I've got all the Anne Rice books on my kindle. I keep meaning to read them but never get round to it! X

started "i will marry george clooney" (by christmas) it a good lighthearted read which i needed after finishing lyndaa bellinghams book which i blubbed throughout

Just read The Rosie Project, not my usual read but very funny and really enjoyed it!

Back