What's everyone reading at the moment?

That has an interseting title. I will look it up on Amazon.

I love Cathy Glass's books too. I will have to buy that one soon.

Wild A journey from lost to found by Cheryl Strayed.:)

I read that last year for book club and really enjoyed it even if I did find her a little annoying at times.

We're reading Freedom by Jonathan Franzen at the moment which I'm really liking also.

Thoroughly enjoyed Robert Galbraith (J.K.Rowling)'s The Cuckoo's Calling!! Great characterisation as expected and brilliant storyline!! I'm now on his/her second, The Silkworm which is proving to be good too! He/she is writing more and they're going to be televised on BBC!!! X

Thoroughly enjoyed Robert Galbraith (J.K.Rowling)'s The Cuckoo's Calling!! Great characterisation as expected and brilliant storyline!! I'm now on his/her second, The Silkworm which is proving to be good too! He/she is writing more and they're going to be televised on BBC!!! X

I just finished that too and thought it was really cleverly written and very detailed, let me know if the silkworm is worth getting as I keep looking at it he he x

Finished Freedom last night, and I would highly recommend it. Now reading The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell. I love the weird and wonderfulness that his books are so should be a good read, even if it's like 600 pages!

Finished Freedom last night, and I would highly recommend it. Now reading The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell. I love the weird and wonderfulness that his books are so should be a good read, even if it's like 600 pages!

ohhhh tell me more about The Bone Clocks :D

ohhhh tell me more about The Bone Clocks :D

I'm about 150 pages in and it's already very good - there are 2 seemingly independant characters mentionned but a little bit of a crossover is appearing plus something that appears to defy the laws of physics. I'll let you know more when I've finished it next week.

I'm about 150 pages in and it's already very good - there are 2 seemingly independant characters mentionned but a little bit of a crossover is appearing plus something that appears to defy the laws of physics. I'll let you know more when I've finished it next week.

okie dokies, thank you

I just finished that too and thought it was really cleverly written and very detailed, let me know if the silkworm is worth getting as I keep looking at it he he x

I'm a quarter of the way through The Silkworm - thoroughly enjoying that too!! Im really warming to Strike and Robin- they make an intriguing duo and I just LOVE RB/JKR's characterisation. The story is looking to be another goodun! Can't wait for the third! X

okie dokies, thank you

Finished The Bone Clocks last night and I loved it. Full of whimsy mixed with reality and a quite scary look at what the not too distant future could look like. I'd definitely recommend it.

Now reading The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson. He's one of my favorite authors and I was luck to meet him a few times when he was the chancellor of my university so it will be good to see what his childhood was like.

I've read Silkworm and it was a great sequel. Definitely read it!

I've just recently finished 'Horns' by Joe Hill- dark fantasy, but it's brilliant! Just ordered another of his books- NOS4A2, which is said to be his 'Shining'. Apt review, as he is Stephen King's son!

Currently reading 'The God of All Things'. Its so good!

I've read Silkworm and it was a great sequel. Definitely read it!

I've just recently finished 'Horns' by Joe Hill- dark fantasy, but it's brilliant! Just ordered another of his books- NOS4A2, which is said to be his 'Shining'. Apt review, as he is Stephen King's son!

Currently reading 'The God of All Things'. Its so good!

I'm so glad you said Horns was good, I've been putting off reading it for fear that it wouldn't measure up to what I was expecting! Must do now as have heard good things!

I loved Horns and I love Joe Hill! But I read part of NOS4R2 and then put it aside as it freaked me out a little, don't know why. That's the sign of a good horror writer in my opinion.

I'm currently reading Revival by Stephen King. It does what King does best - describes people perfectly. I always find he's perfect at describing anything.

Back