What's everyone reading at the moment?

Oh my god Amanda the Leaf, thats a great way of making me want to read NOS4A2 even more!! I've such a crazy long list to get through- pretty much everything John Boyne has written that I haven't read. Since finishing 'A History Of Loneliness' a few months back I've a rekindled respect for him. Haven't cried like that since HP#6, or the boy in the striped pyjamas!! So JB is leading JK 2:1 on the tears front!

Binky Bonk I loved The Silkworm, just as much as The Cuckoo's Calling! Can't wait for her next one to come out! I read that she plans to write 7 in the series !!!

I'm now reading The Casual Vacancy (JK Rowling) so then I'll have read all of her books!!

Binky Bonk I loved The Silkworm, just as much as The Cuckoo's Calling! Can't wait for her next one to come out! I read that she plans to write 7 in the series !!! I'm now reading The Casual Vacancy (JK Rowling) so then I'll have read all of her books!!

I am very much looking forward to reading it :) ooo that would be so much fun to read if they are as good as these ones x

I really enjoyed the casual vacancy x

Oh I never finished The Casual Vacancy :sigh: , didn't really get into it! I will return one day though; I've almost never left a book unfinished..

Really enjoying The Casual Vacancy but taking me a while to get my head around all the characters!! Warming up now though!! I'm going to have to read The Girl on the Train!! Sounds fascinating!! But next on my list is The Miniaturist!!! Sounds really different and a best seller at the moment x

I'm delighted to discover that The Casual Vacancy has been televised and will be aired next week!! That was great timing...so if anyone fancies reading it, now's a good time! X

Finished The God of Small Things over the weekend and would definitely recommend!

Started 'Columbine' this morning on the bus. It's excellently written, but bound to have me in tears.

Have just finished The Casual Vacancy! Really impressed with the writing and as usual the characters, as J.K.Rowling does so brilliantly, but the book was very dark!! A bunch of unhappy dysfunctional families, not a happy soul amongst them!! I've now started The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton!! I'm excited about this one, the reviews are brilliant and something a bit unusual!!

I'm reading Paige dearths one among us ,its a really good book its about children getting abducted and used for sex trafficking. Am also reading Jo Jo Moyes you before me

I'm reading The Fifteen Lives of Henry August which I struggled with at first but now can't put down. It's about um a guy who lives the same life fifteen times.

Before that I read The Husband's Secret which was a bit chick lit but with a dark edge to it. I enjoyed it.

I'm reading The Fifteen Lives of Henry August which I struggled with at first but now can't put down. It's about um a guy who lives the same life fifteen times.

Before that I read The Husband's Secret which was a bit chick lit but with a dark edge to it. I enjoyed it.

I loved The Husband's Secret! And have The Fifteen Lives... lined up on my Kindle!! X

Back