What's everyone reading at the moment?

I've just finished the Mortal Instrument series of books by Cassandra Clare

I liked them ☺

I'm reading dark places now. ..its by ye woman that wrote gone girl

Really loved The Martian!! Now moving onto Stalkers by Paul Finch. A crime author who is totally new to me but came recommended!! X

i'm reading"before we met" by Lucie Whitehouse, it's ok but isn't really gripping me as much as I'd like, been reading it for about 3 weeks now! Next on my list is Stalkers by Paul Finch!

Think I need to search out this stalkers. I am reading girl on the train, just started hope it is as good as the reviews :)

I've cancelled my Amazon Kindle subscription and I'm going to join the library at the weekend! Looking forward to getting some new books. ...reading on a tablet is just not the same!

Ooh Shezam I hope you enjoy Stalkers- I'm enjoying it so far! Biting my nails already though!! And Jojojo I hope you like The Girl on the Train!! It's a good thriller!! Next on my list is The Confession by John Grisham as it came recommended and I've never got round to reading any of his stuff x

Ooh Shezam I hope you enjoy Stalkers- I'm enjoying it so far! Biting my nails already though!! And Jojojo I hope you like The Girl on the Train!! It's a good thriller!! Next on my list is The Confession by John Grisham as it came recommended and I've never got round to reading any of his stuff x
The girl in the train was really good, enjoying stalkers so far like the characters x

Great!! I'm half way through Stalkers!! Are you stalking me? We're reading the same books lmao! What are you reading next? I'm going to go for The Confession, then thought I'd have a total change of genre and read The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien, a bit of historical fiction! But I also think I'm going to want to read the other 3 of the Heck series following on from Stalkers!! X

Great!! I'm half way through Stalkers!! Are you stalking me? We're reading the same books lmao! What are you reading next? I'm going to go for The Confession, then thought I'd have a total change of genre and read The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien, a bit of historical fiction! But I also think I'm going to want to read the other 3 of the Heck series following on from Stalkers!! X
Yes I sort of an stalking you, i had got girl in a train but knicked the idea for stalkers, I love a good thriller and like new ideas, the authors I usually read don't release a book for ages x

Yes I sort of an stalking you, i had got girl in a train but knicked the idea for stalkers, I love a good thriller and like new ideas, the authors I usually read don't release a book for ages x

Hehe stalk away, that's the beauty of a forum - I love the idea of chatting to others and getting inspiration for something you may never have thought of trying before, whether food, books or something else!!! With books I love trying different genres! I would never have read sci-fi in the past but someone recommended The Martian so I gave it a go and loved it!! X

Veered away from Stalkers today and read Allen Carr ( the stop smoking man not the comedian) Lose Weight Now!!! It's a fascinating book and we'll worth a read!! Makes a lot of sense but difficult to apply ALL the principles properly but wish I could!! I think it will help me in my weight loss journey though, cutting out as much refined sugar and salt as poss, concentrating on making fruit and veg the bulk of my intake as nature intended!! And mindful eating, eating only when I'm hungry and stopping when my brain tells me I've had enough, which also means slowing right down!! X

Veered away from Stalkers today and read Allen Carr ( the stop smoking man not the comedian) Lose Weight Now!!! It's a fascinating book and we'll worth a read!! Makes a lot of sense but difficult to apply ALL the principles properly but wish I could!! I think it will help me in my weight loss journey though, cutting out as much refined sugar and salt as poss, concentrating on making fruit and veg the bulk of my intake as nature intended!! And mindful eating, eating only when I'm hungry and stopping when my brain tells me I've had enough, which also means slowing right down!! X
I think i read that a long time ago and made sense at the time. Finished Stalkers, really enjoyed it, onto the missing one at the moment and not sure about it yet - we will see!

I'm still only half way through Stalkers due to diversion namely the Lose Weight Now book!! Will try and finish it over next couple of days!! I will check out The Missing One xx

I think i read that a long time ago and made sense at the time. Finished Stalkers, really enjoyed it, onto the missing one at the moment and not sure about it yet - we will see!

Ooh it looks good!! Great reviews!! Will pop on neverending list!! X

I'm listening to the Bone Clocks at the moment. It's a bit strange and confusing at times, but good so far.

I know I'm cheating a bit by listening to audio books, but I don't really have the time to read at the moment, unfortunately. I am in the car for at least 2 hours a day, though, so thought I could use that time for audio books... :)

Nowt wrong with that!! x

Loved Gone Girl!!!! Was quite impressed with the film too but the book is ALWAYS better. Now reading Philomena which is so sad but so insightful!! Watched that film too but the book goes into far more depth about what was going on in the world politically surrounding the subject and sees it all from the perspective of Philomena and also the adoptive parents of her little boy! After reading Lynda Bellinghams autobiography which I have lined up next (and want to read it because I think it will help me to come to terms with something close to my heart) I am going to need something VERY light!! Any recommendations for a feel good book?! X

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just finished Philomena & thoroughly enjoyed it, I thought it was well written and had a lot of information in there which isn't in the film.

Back