What's everyone's ultimate treat going to be when you get to goal?

Who knows, I guess it could even be more than that! Hubby already has 3 older boys from a previous marriage so nearly a whole football team... Guess it wouldn't be so bad if we had a sub too lol! It's amazing what weight loss can do for fertility, I lost 6 stone before I conceived my little chap, so who knows what will happen this time... Got about 6 months to go though I reckon... Going to be a long old road, but will be worth it :0)

You never know, you may end up with 3 ;) In my original 'life plan' I only saw myself having two children. I thought I'd have them close in age, so when my daughter approached a year old we started TTC.... I fell pregnant shortly after and hey presto - TWINS! LOL Instant family of 5! It was a bit of a shock, but for various reasons hubby and I have now decided we'd like one more addition to the family before we call ourselves 'done' :)

There are no twins in my family so it was a total shock - just throwing it out there that it's a possibility you may go from 1 to 3 :giggle:
Lol,my life plan was 2,a boy and a girls,I've now got 5!aged 25,16,10,6 and 2.Oooops :)

Being able to be as thin as my mother is. She had surgery for weight loss and now has a lot of food issues. She's always pressured me into diets from the age of 13. When she got her surgery done she tried to pressure me into getting one to. It will be nice to rub it on her face that I could do it.

Is also like to renew my vows with my husband and have my dream wedding. As our was not how I wanted it as we ran into immigration issues cancled the wedding then my mother and in-laws put it back together.

Oh and another baby

To comfortably wear size 10, can be anything even bloody knickers :) I haven't been there since before I had kids - almost 17 years ago, came close at a squeeze in some large fitting 12's. Also my reason for wanting to lose weight is because I want to start training properly and find my long lost muscles. I do a little now but don't want to build muscle at the size I'm at or I will end up looking bulky.

I'm going to a summer festival and my treat if they'll fit round my huge legs is a pair of designer wellies :)

slimsarah said:
I'm going to a summer festival and my treat if they'll fit round my huge legs is a pair of designer wellies :)

Joules wellies are good calf fitting.

Omg I was just thinking that,I want a pair of hunter wellies that I wouldn't have to cut at the top lol.
id love just to be fashionable again and ditch the baggy tops

I'm going on holiday!

Really, really, really want to be at goal weight for September 1st when my cruise leaves!

It is a long weekend. I don't care where the ship is going ( it's Guernsey and Le Havre) to be honest, as I plan to spend the 3 days in the spa! :D

I want to enjoy buying clothes without having to wear scaffold-type underwear :)

Oh Sammy I totally get you. 2 years ago I lost around 4 stones and went from a 38F to a 36C or D cup. OMG what a difference it made to be able to fit the puppies in nice clothes and not have them bursting out :) not to mention the cost, I can buy 2 new smaller sized ones for the price of 1 big one :)

A new wardrobe of underwear!

Back