What's For Dinner?

chinese marinated turkey steak with 2/3 superfree!! :D

Had quorn spag bol.

chicken caciatore!

AMAZING

Two eggs, chips & beans

Same here, except I had one egg.
First time I cooked the chips and I must say that I need more practice!!! :eek:

Quorn crispy fillet (3 syns but had none so far today) smash and beans :)
Later if I'm hungry I'm going to try fat free fromage frais with an options chocolate cherry mixed in.

cottage pie hot pot - so cottage pie base (mince, carrot, onion, peppers, peas, spring onion, beef stock, 1 oxo cube, 1 tbsp tomato puree, 1 tbsp worcester sauce) then topped with slices of potato cooked covered till potatoes went soft then uncovered till they go crispy. served with either salad or broccoli (still deciding) but will probably be broccoli as i had salad for lunch with chicken breasts wrapped in ham and 1/2 a tesco light choices cheese and broccoli pasta (which is really really yummy, 4 syns a packet but only had 1/2 as i shared it with my daughter but i could have eaten it all !! )

xxx

I made a sausage bake - 4 halved quorn sausages layed with baked beans, mixed veg and topped with smash and bisto gravy. Yum!

SW KFC with SW chips, beans and mushy peas! Om nom! <3

I made a sausage bake - 4 halved quorn sausages layed with baked beans, mixed veg and topped with smash and bisto gravy. Yum!

I am definitely going to do this next week when I'm on green!

Tonight, I'm having chicken wrapped in bacon with a salad and some WW bread.

I never thought I'd say it but I'm sick of meat.

I shall be having cottage pie (6 syns / 2 = 3 syns) with green beans and brocolli with eton mess for afters! 3.5 syns yummy!

Just waiting for the oh to get in from work so that i can eat it!

I had toad in the hole.

Back