What's For Dinner?

I'm still waiting on OH to get home from work and I'm starving. I'm about to raid the cupboard for the twixes he takes to work. This thread makes me hungry and I wanted burgers tonight!!!

Quorn Bolognaise & pasta followed by rasps, strawbs, kiwi, crushed up meringue nest & Mullerlight vanilla yogurt - delicious!!

Homemade bacon double cheeseburgers, yum yum YUM! Might throw on a bit of lettuce and tomato, gotta make the veg effort! :)

chicken breast cooked in syn free bbq sauce, sw chips and roasted veggies

We've just had Spicy BNS Risotto made by hubby and it was blummin' lovely!! :D

We had spag bol made with turkey mince. Never done it with turkey mince & it was actually quite nice :)

had chicken bhuna with cinnamon rice from SW magazine for this month - it was delicious i am trying not to raid the fridge now for the leftovers bowl!!!

sunday lunch we are having red pesto chicken, roast potatoes and green veg - cant wait!!!

Im having cheese savoury jacket potato for lunch and going to attepmt lasagne verde for dinner

we had a chicken breast,roast potatoes,green beans,peas and swede and carrot julienne with 2 syns worth of gravy.

Had an early dinner of Chicken Cake, Honey Roasted Parsnips, Cauliflower, Carrot, Swede, Roasties, Yorkies and some gravy.

Stewed Rhubarb and a muller light banana & custard for desert.

Back