Whats for tea tonight?

Yeah, I followed pinch of noms way of the cooking but for the filling I peeled a couple of potatoes, boiled and made a mash with a small splash of milk from HEA.

I fried (with fry light) 2 bacon medallions and then chopped up on a side plate small.

I diced an onion

Then mixed mash, bacon and onion up in a dish and placed in the wrap, edges of the wrap brushed with beaten egg, folded over, pressed with a fork so sealed, egg washed and baked for about 15-20 mins at 200 degrees oven. Just keep a check on it around 15 mins. Make sure its hot throughout.

You can use however much you like as regards the filling ingredients...if you dont like too much onion you could use less onion...or bacon.

Be careful with the milk though...I use a small splash...and then a tiny bit more if its a bit dry

I am going to make a mince and potatoe one soon and have some gravy with it to see how nice it is (obvs syn the gravy)

Last edited:
Yeah, I followed pinch of noms way of the cooking but for the filling I peeled a couple of potatoes, boiled and made a mash with a small splash of milk from HEA.

I fried (with fry light) 2 bacon medallions and then chopped up on a side plate small.

I diced an onion

Then mixed mash, bacon and onion up in a dish and placed in the wrap, edges of the wrap brushed with beaten egg, folded over, pressed with a fork so sealed, egg washed and baked for about 15-20 mins at 200 degrees oven. Just keep a check on it around 15 mins. Make sure its hot throughout.

You can use however much you like as regards the filling ingredients...if you dont like too much onion you could use less onion...or bacon.

Be careful with the milk though...I use a small splash...and then a tiny bit more if its a bit dry

I am going to make a mince and potatoe one soon and have some gravy with it to see how nice it is (obvs syn the gravy)

Thanks hun.
It looks gorgeous, I am definitely going to put that on my list to make next week :)

Made Salt N Pepper chicken via pinch of noms recipe...wayyyyyyyyyy to spicy, will need to adapt or use a different recipe, could barely eat it it was that hot.

Made slimming world friendly crisps as an addition.

Attachments

• 20170907_183314.jpg
    20170907_183314.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Not sure yet, I have some spicy butternut squash soup I made earlier this week to finish off, so I will probably have that
. If I don't use my syns today, I might have a little slice bread with it

I'm going to use my air fryer tonight (Breville) to make my SW chips, has anyone got one? Can I use fry light in it?
I use frylite in my tefal actifryer and they come out just as well as normal oil so I would believe this was the same for your model since they are similar....

....now I want to break out my fryer to make SW chips now x

Mine came out a bit soggy, I don't think I parboiled them long enough as they edges didn't go "fluffy " when I drained and shook them, and I definitely think I should have left them to cook for longer ( I did mine for about 25 minutes)
Trial and error I think!! I used the Halo tonight as a grill and it worked superbly. I'm glad I bought it though, it does so much more than chips!! :):):):)

Tonight I had BBQ chicken pasta bake (check out Trim with Tanya 's channel on YouTube (Trim with tan) v easy recipes and this is one of them. I'm not sure what size bag of pasta she used , but I used 250g dry pasta shells and there was more than enough!!

I use frylite in my tefal actifryer and they come out just as well as normal oil so I would believe this was the same for your model since they are similar....

....now I want to break out my fryer to make SW chips now x

Thanks Angel
Yes I used fry light and it worked fine, I also used it tonight for grilling x

Hi all,
Last night after I got in from work, I had a jacket potato, a teaspoon of flora light (0.5 syn) and a small helping of SW pulled pork (free)
Yummy!!

Back