Whats for tea tonight?

I have just made a mushroom and pepper risotto.....i am currently tucking into it and dont want it to end!! But luckily i have the leftovers for dinner tomorrow :)

Smoked mackerel, smoked salmon and salad. Really enjoyed it as it's been sweltering here today:cool:

I had the OHs amazing Chilli Con Carne with brown rice. OM NOM NOM!!!

I had gammon steak, syn free chips (first attempt, not that successful!!), mushrooms fried in Fry Light and plum tomatoes!

Was absolutely lovely. Followed by raspberries, mango and a banana with fat free greek yoghurt!

Waitrose Easy Cook Lamb in a Mint and Vinegar crust - (FREEEEEE on Red and EE!) SW chippies and veggies and gravy (2 syns)

Cooking now and it smells immense!!! x

I had the One Tray Pork from a magazine. MMMMMMMMM That was good!

I had the slow roasted beef/pork from recipe section, with sticky rice and sweet and sour peppers.

Lovely!

Oh my I had the creamy pasta with peas and leek from the magazine, except I altered it quite abit.

I changed the peas and leek for broccoli, cauliflower. I fried of mushrooms and slices of courgette. The philly with garlic and herbs, I changed it for extra light phili with a crushed glove of garlic. (85g between two of us 4.5 syns or 2.5 syns each!)

It was sooooo nice, got the thumbs up for that again!

Was sick in bed so had nothing!

Back