Whats for tea tonight?

Can never be bothered to cook anything proper on a Friday – so going to have a grilled chicken breast (red day) in a co op pitta (HEB), with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cheese (HEA) and some 0% fat yoghurt. I usually have this with mayo and it’s like having a chicken kebab from the take away, going to try the yoghurt to make it free! Yummy yum yum!

Can never be bothered to cook anything proper on a Friday – so going to have a grilled chicken breast (red day) in a co op pitta (HEB), with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cheese (HEA) and some 0% fat yoghurt. I usually have this with mayo and it’s like having a chicken kebab from the take away, going to try the yoghurt to make it free! Yummy yum yum!

co op pittas arent a hexb hun only asda's ones are

Having beef caserol with loads of veg (and making dumplings for guests) :) it has been bubbeling away in my slow cooker as we speak :)

on a green day.
oven roasted veg(potato,sweet potato,parsnip,carrot,red onion) with quorn sausages,fresh peas and fine green beans :)

We're having chicken breasts covered in either cajun or jamaican jerk seasoning, Unearthed snacking chorizo ( which isn't listed on the SW site!!), Ainsley Harriott savoury rice (which again isn't listed!!), peppers and onions and two mushrooms as they are the only mushrooms in the house until my shopping comes tomorrow-lol

Oh my goodness! sorry hun! only started doing SW again 13 days ago!!!! I'm so sorry!

It's ok! Not to worry! :) I'd rather you told me in case I was wrong (often the case) :p

We are having chicken breasts stuffed with philadelphia with fresh garlic and basil, wrapped in bacon. Will serve this with roast potatoes, mushrooms, brocoli and carrots. Mmmm.

We're having chicken breasts covered in either cajun or jamaican jerk seasoning, Unearthed snacking chorizo ( which isn't listed on the SW site!!), Ainsley Harriott savoury rice (which again isn't listed!!), peppers and onions and two mushrooms as they are the only mushrooms in the house until my shopping comes tomorrow-lol

DH has said this is one of the best teas he's had!

I had chicken breast filled with babybel light wrapped in bacon (all fat removed) with SW Chips (HEXB) Beetroot and salad cream....oops 7.5 syns for those 3 tablespoons....

Back