Whats for tea tonight?

Off to F & B's tonight, gonna have starter of chicken wings in hoi sin, and main of New York Pasta and miss desert unless there is fruit cocktail. Have 2 syns saved. crossing all fingers and toes, lol..x

smoked haddock with griddled courgettes and homemade rattatouile.

Roast pork with loads of veg (I wont have yorkshire and will syn 2 small roast potatoes) I'm not a big gravy fan so have allocated 2 syns for that also. :D

Cant wait bring it on.

Ps I do have some pork cracking, but I dont count that :D:D thats my freebie present to myself. :D:D

I am having a green day but am having pork chop (HEb) with rice, pea's, sweetcorn & roasted peppers & tomatoes. Think i'll do some green beans too, coz I can!! haha

Spicy chicken fajitas, peppers, onions, and tomatos, salad and cheese! So good, very full tummy!

lo-syn sossies in whlml rolls, actifry onions and chips!

Hiya, i'm a newbie but only at forums have done slimming world for 2 yrs!!

I'm having pasta with mushroom sauce(onion,garlic,mushrooms and HEA of philly light with garlic all mixed together) and s/w meatballs followed by a full punnet of strawberrys and a muller strawberry cheesecake yogurt. Yummy :eek:

Jo x

Total change of plan. Made big batch of what can only be classed as a minestrone soup. So put my trout fillet in the micro for 1.5 minutes, peeled of skin put it at bottom of bowl and then poured over my soup.

Was lovely! And full of superspeed and superfree!

Full roast dinner - yum yum!

Roast chicken, loads of roasted veg, potatoes and a little bit of gravy. Followed by a WW dessert with cherries!

Just made a extra hot n spicy beef chilli packed with chunky veg, will have it with sw chips n brown rice tonight when im back from work mmmmmmmm

Tonights tea : 2 x Morrisons eat smart sausages, beans n mash with HEA of cheese melted on top followed by half galia melon and a muller yougurt.

Jo x

Back