Whats for tea tonight?

Spag bol tonight.

It's my favourite and I deserve it after going to the gym and working hard. Can't wait.

I had the Slimming World Classic Curry (chicken) out of the new magazine- it was delicious!! :p

Well then tonights tea.........let me see.....erm big fat indian takeaway roflmao but i didn't get an xmas this yr cos me and the OH were poorly ill so gonna make up for it this wkend

Happy New Year everyone x

Have you got the recipe for the lentil pate please?

Its very simple!!

I used 150g of red lentils (washed and drained) then boiled them in a veg stock cube with just enough water to over them. As they were cooking, i fried an onion and some garlic cloves (i did not use a lot as i don't like my pate to be overly garlicky!!). Once the lentils were ready, they were put together in a mixing bowl with the onion and garlic. To this i added 2 plain crispbreads and lost of mixed herbs. Mash it all together and its ready!

You can blitz it if you like it very smooth. It tasted lovely.

Its 3 syns on green for the total amount so it works out pretty well.

Enjoy! Natalie x

Having a big fat roast beef dinner at my mums later and any left over goodies as well as a bucket of mulled wine lol! Sw blown this wk but i'm all ready to start again on mon after weigh in!!!
Oh yeah my curry was fantastic but was that stuffed i couldn't drink lol hope i danced off a few calories on xbox connect!

Beef casserole with new potato chips (SW style of course). Really looking forward to it.

The casserole had beef steak, carrots, mushrooms, onions, celeriac, and stock.

We had a really yummy gamon steak, baked potato and peas (plus I had mushrooms but OH doesnt like them) It was surprisingly nommy!

Back