Whats for tea tonight?

jennyc_uk said:
Thats not very supportive of them!!! My OH eats what I have - if he didn't he would go hungry lol

It's not just him, I also have 3 kids who all eat different meals so at minimum I cook 4 different meals at dinner time - although on the plus side I get to pick whatever I want to eat myself each meal lol x

4 different meals?!?! Why on earth do you let them get away with that? I cook one meal and try to make it something everyone will like, if not they can make themselves something or go hungry!

Funky monkey - you are not alone! My 2 littlies won't eat the same thing and eat earlier than me and then husband won't eat the same as me most of the time... He hates spicy food/ gravy/most vegetables
If I didn't cook him something he'd just eat me out of house and home eating all the snack foods he could find. Gah!

My hubby just eats what I make for me, he's quite good and he knows it's not bad for him. He doesn't like ready meals and fast food - i've clearly trained him well! If there's something he'd rather have the full fat version of, like fish in batter, i'll get him that and i'll have the SW friendly version. He knows if he wants something different he makes it himself though.

mine are getting a curry 2nite cos my daughter is sleeping so ive just filled my slow cooker with bolognese for me, should do me three meals!!;)

cathiexx;)xx

going out to wetherspoons tonight with friends from work so im having the 5 bean chilli and tortillas as its only 4.5 syns on green. quite looking forward to it.

Possibly breakfast for dinner (bacon/sausages, hash browns, beans, mushrooms & eggs) or might do gamon, SW chips, egg & mushy peas as originally planned - will see what i fancy tonight!

My favourite doner kebab, chips, coleslaw and salad and sauces- yum yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chilli pork noodles for tea tonight - syn free, loads of veg in it, so I have a right plate full :D

Last night, I did homemade burgers and used Schwartz steakhouse pepper seasoning in the mince and they turn our delicious!!! Highly recommended x

Either SW fish and chips with mushy peas or wholewheat pasta with mince beef and tomato sauce. Probably the fish and chips for 2 reasons:

It's Friday so will feel like a treat
I have 1/2 a bag of spuds to use up

Kx

snap!

Kwise1 said:

Kx

Hi what's the recipe for this?? Sounds too goo to be true lol

SW Quiche - leftover from last night - with chicken, peppers, onions, garlic, carrots, brocolli, peas and sweetcorn... Might have a corn on the cob with it... or some SW wedges... decisions decisions!!

Got some lovely prawns so will cook them shell on with garlic, tomatoes and herbs and serve with wholemeal spaghetti and salad xx

Back