Whats for tea tonight?

Roast lamb mmmmmmmmmmm

Steak and kidney pie from the mag with a pastry top(6syns). Loads veg.

E/E today at mums so god knows what we're having! Have made a fat free lemon cake for later 1/2 the cake (n its big) is 4.5 syns though i've glazed it with 4tsp lemon curd(the whole cake) so 5.5 syns.......recipe for fat free cake

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/85939-fat-free-sponge-cake.html

i use lemon flavouring and filling is sweetened quark
I'm going to share this recipe with my group tomorrow so made 24 little buns he he teachers pet me!!!!

on my own tonight.
im going to have quorn southern style strips,sw wedges and baked beans.

We're going to have pasta bolognese and I'm going to have an extra serving of veg for my third superfree. Haven't been on plan very well recently and have refocused today and feeling good :D
So I'll have about a cup of cooked pasta, bol sauce and then a side of mushrooms, courgette and leek. All topped with a MEASURED HEa of cheese (need to stop guessing!)

I have a friend coming round for dinner so have prepped and will make the following...

Starter: Tomato & Basil Soup
Mains: Minted pea risotto, served with a side salad with homemade balsalmic dressing
Dessert: Vanilla and cardamon panna cotta

Syn total? ZERO!!!!! :D

Fantastic to get to target well done!!! Tonight I am having large mushrooms stuffed with HEB mince,passata and HEA cheese. I am doing them in the rib sauce in the l00 saucy recipes book from S W. done it before, so filling and yummy and no syns! Saving them for a chocolate bliss hi fi bar and choc options

A bit of a weird mix for me but hubby is at work so I can please myself !

Quorn sausages, refried beans , mushrooms and a poached egg .

Oh I am sure you will love it. Done it three times so far, I just have a bit of a problem getting the sauce to go thick so I add a tablespoon (3.5 syns) of cornflour near the end of the cooking.

Oh I am sure you will love it. Done it three times so far, I just have a bit of a problem getting the sauce to go thick so I add a tablespoon (3.5 syns) of cornflour near the end of the cooking.

I have made it twice, I made it last night the first time I used fresh chicken and last night used frozen chicken (defrosted) and found it was very watery even though I left it to simmer for nearly an hour. I it was thicker the first time and that is the only explaination I can think!.. another thing you could add it keep it synfree would be a shake of smash.. which would thicken it without giving it a potato flavour xx

I had leftover bolognese served with 220g paprika potatoes and broccoli (and a wee laughing cow to try use my hex up) - all free on red xx
Image0212.jpg

I've had quorn sausages, syn free roast potatoes and butternut squash and carrots. Only thing that wasn't free was a splash of gravy. :)

ive just had a vegetable omelette made with lots of leftover veg from the fridge and was suprisingly delishious and very filling

Back