Whats for tea tonight?

It's basically fat free fromage frais, beaten with an egg and with crushed garlic and parsley mixed in (and I grate in some parmesan cheese too to make it extra yummy!). Then you just stir into cooked pasta. You can't heat it too much or the fromage frais goes funny so the garlic is essentially raw and very potent!! I do love garlic though so don't mind :)

Haha, thank you, you have no idea how much that cheered me up at work :D

I don't mind coleslaw, for the record :)

Tea tonight is Quorn steak, chips, broccoli and cheese mmmm

hehe your very much welcome :D quorn steaks? what do they look like and are they kept in the freezer? hehe soz its just im goin shoppin later an they sound yum! xxx

It's the peppered Quorn steaks, in a pack of two in the chiller section :) definitely worth a try, I think they eat nice :D

Funky monkey said:
That is also my tea after seeing this lol x

:) yum yum!! X

prawnchopSuey said:
It's basically fat free fromage frais, beaten with an egg and with crushed garlic and parsley mixed in (and I grate in some parmesan cheese too to make it extra yummy!). Then you just stir into cooked pasta. You can't heat it too much or the fromage frais goes funny so the garlic is essentially raw and very potent!! I do love garlic though so don't mind :)

sounds lush, thank you xx

Sweet Potato Curry tonite (no coleslaw Juice - lol)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sweet Potato Curry tonite (no coleslaw Juice - lol)

Kx

glad to hear that. if i dont like coleslaw i think i will especially not like coleslaw juice :eek: ;) xx

It's the peppered Quorn steaks, in a pack of two in the chiller section :) definitely worth a try, I think they eat nice :D

oh no! ive had em before, a bit too spicy for me hun x

i see uve just joined, hello there :welcome2:

Hello, yes just joined ... I have to change my dinner tonight from above (chicken kiev, yum) ..... I opened the packet of chicken breasts and they didnt smell too good ... thought it was a stinky sink at first, but nope it was my much-looked-forward-to chicken ..... :cry: now outside in the bin!

Im now going to chuck something together using bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, chopped toms and salad instead now!?

juicygooseface said:
glad to hear that. if i dont like coleslaw i think i will especially not like coleslaw juice :eek: ;) xx

I didn't mean coleslaw-juice lol I meant you ;)

Quorn bolognese left overs from last night, as no one else in the house will eat it:D

I'm improvising with an aubergine curry recipe to make it SW friendly, along with beef savoury rice and green beans

Might have an Asda banana mousse after for 3 syns, bought 6 for the kids butty boxes, I'm sure they won't miss one ;)

Back