Whats for tea tonight?

tonights tea at work on green - saved both HEA/HEB's for 2 x pitta pizzas topped with onion pepper and mushrooms and 2 x corn on cobs............god they were good and once again the blokes at work all jealous ha ha! Strawberries and shape 0% for afters x

Ali* said:
Just had Sainsbury's Thai style fishcakes (0.5 syns each) with new potatoes, spinach & brocolli.

Got carried away though and ate all 4!! :eek:

These sound nice, are they chilled in the fish aisle?

The salmon burgers were gorgeous!! Definitely having them again:)

I'm doing "fakeaway" and movie night tonight! Singapore vermicelli noodles (dried, free) with beanspouts, peppers, onions, egg and curry powder/chilli powder...tastes exactly like the chinese takeaway version...having that with SW chips and soy sauce...and best of all, the whole meal is free!
Gonna watch The Truman Show, an oldie but goodie.

I had homemade pork meatballs in tomato sauce, onions, mushrooms n spinach with spagetti. It was very very tasty - even if i do say so myself:p

Feelina said:
Ive really been wanting pizza but don't want to give in to a shop one and I dont fancy the smash one so im going to experiment with lasagna sheets and make a lasagna-pizza :D

juicygooseface said:
please let us know how it turns out i miss pizza and smash one seems 2 go a bit soggy on the bottom :(
theres one using tesco wholemeal crusty bread mix but not sure of syns. xxx

I have made the one using the wholemeal bread mix and it was lovely. A tad small for 2 HEBs , however , if made with salad and chips- very very filling indeed Nom Nom

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have eaten- Mexican pork & spicy rice from a SW magazine. GAWD it is so worth the 3 hours of cooking time!

Debridger, that looks so nice! mmmm

Debridger said:
Ta, is that the one with f/free fromage frais?? will give that a go when I find some...can only find normal or reduced....none of the free

Yes that's the one it's very nice even my hubby will eat it ;0) x

Mini_Mog said:
These sound nice, are they chilled in the fish aisle?

The salmon burgers were gorgeous!! Definitely having them again:)

Glad you liked them- so quick and easy and tasty too- our favourite!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same in my asda, one week teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny shroomies and two weeks ago the box only had 5 but they were the BIGGEST fungal things I'd ever seen and I lived in a dodgy waterlogged flat and saw my fair share of huge fungus!

Tonight I had the rest of the boiled bacon from the weekend, with 2x HEB of lovely new potatoes, poached egg, stuffed mushrooms, and 'fried' cherry tomatoes

I'm a wally...... writing up my diary 190g new pots, for some daft reason, I was thinking 98g for an HEB..... when it's 198g, :silly:so, only 1 HEB in the end....bet you thought I was super greedy!

Singapore vermicelli was a huge success...have added the recipe to my thread (link in sig) and here's a pic...couldn't tell the difference between it and a proper chinese, was well pleased :D

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 138
Back