Whats for tea tonight?

Lamb and sweet potato casserole! It was lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ally7997 said:
Lamb and sweet potato casserole! It was lush!

Oooo sounds yum! Any particular recipe?

I had salmon with roasted vegetables (courgette, peppers, onion, tomatoes and mushroom) with herbs and fry light. Yummy and have leftovers for lunch!

Had fat free natural yoghurt with honey for pudding. Nom!

Beef casserole with rice...hubby cooked this didn't have the heart to say it wasn't cooked the way I do it .... It was yuck ;( feel guilty now for saying it out loud...well sort of out loud lol ;)

Chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia sundried tomato & basil flavour & wrapped in bacon. Probably will serve with mixed veg & Cajun wedges.

The Tesco Lamb Shank in Mint Gravy (as per SW Magazine earlier in year), syn free and totally yummy, with Maris Piper mash and steammed veg - cannot wait!

SW chips, quorn fillet, mushy pea curry (going to try it with beans today for extra SS) & salad

ready meal (sw friendly one) cos im workin this aft

cathie xx

hi, i've got spag bols, cooking nicely away in the slow cooker:D

i think i am going to make quorn bolognese with salad, otherwise it'll be jacket potato with beans and salad. hmmm not sure yet.

We've got a load of chicken wings defrosted, so I'm going to coat put them in a marinade soon and then just pop them in the oven when it comes to dinner time and serve with a lovely big salad. Really looking forward to them!

We are having pasta free food meatballs and BBQ sauce yum yum
x

Tonight i'm cooking a vegetarian shepards pie.

Potatos mashed with a splash of milk and butter buds, quorn mince, low syn tomato and basil sauce, shopped tomatoes, & carrots. :)

Back