Whats for tea tonight?

Spaghetti Bol with wholemeal pasta hb
And low low cheese ha was yum :)

Attachments

• image-4073087281.jpg
    image-4073087281.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 54
Currently cooking Pork Balti, basmati rice, Bombay Potatoes and onion bhajis - all from other peoples recipes here on Minimins - I hope it's yummy ;)

Then I can use half and freeze half

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quorn Bolognaise topped with catheral city lighter cheese! mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

Had morrisons lamb shank in rosemary and wine sauce, then quorn escalope with chease and leak sauce (7 syns) nommy :) (had them seperatley btw hehe

Had a bit of a throw together dinner tonight - smoked haddock oven baked with HExB new potatoes, courgettes, red onion, scan bran & dairylea triangles
Slightly strange but pretty yum :)

Had a few extra lean mince meatballs with a sauce I made with onions,mushrooms,and tinned tomatoes. Then I fried some more mushrooms with garlic it was yummy, but I am so full. Am trying ee for a couple of days, struggling with it, mainly lunches as I dont do salad (yuk) so for lunch had tin of mackerel with loads of tomatoes and melon to follow and a yoghurt. Thank god for tomatoes, love them fortunately, and mushrooms.

We ended up having pasta and meatballs with an onion, pepper and tomato sauce and I had a few extra veggies to make up my third super free (broc + green beans)

But I'm freaking starving now and havent had any syns so I'm going to cook up a quick snack :D

Had grilled bacon, 2 x bowyers sausages, egg and 2 x slices wholemeal toast. Missed lunch because of meetings so it hardly touched the sides going down!

Mine was a mish mash! prawns, sliced cabbage, onion, pepper, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn and mangetout, chucked in a pan with small carton of passata, chilli and lea&perrins. Served over a jacket potato.
I like to think of it as an Italian style Bubble and Squeek!

Tea on e/e was 4 x joes syn free pork n leek sausages with mash,mushy peas and broccoli trees with onion gravy.....2nd tea (on nights lol) will be left over potato ash with cabbage nom nom

Had homemade meatballs with pasta and salad they were delush....hubby wanted more ha ha ha x

Another mish mash dinner- sweet & sour maggi chicken breast, mixed veggies, giant mushrooms with cheese & garlic. Trying to do 2/3. Superfree today and all weekend. Got 4lb till my 2 stone & mini target for this week is 2lb:)

Jambalaya tonite

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chilli with loads of veg and rice yum yum

We are having Maggi chicken (the one where you cook in the bag!), boiled potatoes and salad for tea. And i'm soooooooo looking forward to it!!

We're having the "individual beef wellington" from the new magazine.
Otherwise known as steak on a pate with puff pastry on top. Not really beef wellington but I bet it's going to be good!!

We've got some liver in the fridge that ought to be eaten but I'm not feeling very inspired by it at the moment so I'm not sure what to do with it.

Back