Whats for tea tonight?

We are having Maggi chicken (the one where you cook in the bag!), boiled potatoes and salad for tea. And i'm soooooooo looking forward to it!!
ooohhhh the maggi chicken is amazing! what flavour u having?ive only tried the paprika one and its so good! the juices run all around it too so its great to have with plain mash or potatoes as it soaks it up:)yummmy xx

oh and its my ee day tonight and im having the doner kebab! with my own garlic mayo (well, its light cheap mayo with garlic powder in) lol with sw chips and pitta bread (hexb) dont want any superfree stuff with it so going to have a fruit salad afterwards with grapes,grapefruit,oranges,apple and mullerlight :) xxxx

ooohhhh the maggi chicken is amazing! what flavour u having?ive only tried the paprika one and its so good! the juices run all around it too so its great to have with plain mash or potatoes as it soaks it up:)yummmy xx

Not tried them yet - sooooo looking forward to trying!! We're having the mixed herbs one, wanted the paprika one but Morrisons didn't have any, plus i've heard the garlic one isn't that great.

Perfect summery day for chicken, new pots and salad me thinks :)

We are having Maggi chicken (the one where you cook in the bag!), boiled potatoes and salad for tea. And i'm soooooooo looking forward to it!!

Seen 'Maggi' in lots of posts but what is it please? :confused:

I'm cheating and having today's syns plus a few of tomorrows on my favourite ready meal chicken tikka masala with basmati rice (20.5) eek! Use to have these 3 times a week at least pre SW and haven't touched one till now! Soooo excited! (sorry I am easily pleased lol)

Eating out tonight, all excited and worried at the same time, at the moment looking at a good loss this week but I need to be careful tonight :()

Thank you jaylou :D
So tonight we're going to have liver and onions with mashed potato and lots of veggies on the side (carrots, peas, broccoli and green beans) with some gravy (2.5 syns)

Goin to make a prawn linguine with a lime dressing... Hope it's good!! :)

Hubby is fed up of eating "foreigny tasting foods" lol - so today its just plain old pork steak with mash and lots of veg. might even treat myself to a bit of gravy.

Pork steak for us too, with broccoli, peas and new pots, mint sauce as insisted on by husband. Followed by Strawberries dipped in splenda, have enough syns left today for a fab lolly as well!

We've got some liver in the fridge that ought to be eaten but I'm not feeling very inspired by it at the moment so I'm not sure what to do with it.

I love Liver and onions simply pan fried, serves with sw chips, +grilled tomatoes (syn the oil)

Or Liver and onions fried quickly to seal then add gravy, serve with mashed potatoes, and lots of green steamed veg. (Syn the gravy)

ooh please let me know what the mixed herbs one is like, im scared 2 try incase i dont like the herbs! lol i imagine the garlic one is too garlicky lol xxxx

Back