Whats for tea tonight?

We are having the kebab, this time I'm using lean lamb mince (can't find extra lean if it even exists) mixed with extra lean beef I can't wait it's a new fav!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm are they nice? I cant wait to try mine!!! I bought the frozen ones from asda. Says that you cook them for 25-30mins in the oven.
I've never had frozen but you cook the fresh ones for about 15-20 minutes. I'm not a big fan of fish but tuna is probably the most meaty fish you can get and i love it!! Just make sure you don't cook it for too long because it becomes quite dry. Hope you enjoy it. xx

Red day, so its meatballs in tomato sauce, with a HEXB of pasta, salad and topped with mozzerella (HEXA). Also having two slices of low fat garlic bread to mop it up for 5 sins xx

Chicken stir fry....
Not quite as exciting as I would like for a Friday night but stir fry veg bag is open and needs eating! Not a fan of waste if it's not absolutely necessary! Also have to be up at 4am for work, wonderful, just what I want on a Saturday!! Anyway, quick and easy tea leaves more time to prepare my cooked breaky for the morning mmmm now were talking! xxxx

I'm gonna try and make spaghetti carbonara - never even tasted it before, never mind made it so wish me luck!! I'm just a bit worried about getting the 1/3 superfree in but may have a bowl of pineapple afterwards

I made a very simple pasta, so tasty. Tinned toms, chopped mushrooms, onions, red peppers, basil and cooked spagetti.

Thats all, really plain but 100% delicious.

I was planning on having a green day and having quorn stir fry, but as the husband has peeked out of the kitchen saying "mmm chilli" I believe I am having his AMAZING SW Chilli Con Carne. I couldn't turn that down! Good job I've had plenty of SF with every meal so today is now... an extra easy day! :D

Had salmon, noodles and veg. Sitting down to Eton mess now - 2 meringue, strawberry mullerlight and strawberries!! Yum!

Roast chicken (cheated and bought ready cooked from Sainsburys, as it was cheap) New Potatoes, carrots, runner beans and peas.

Chicken and potato curry from the extra easy cook book.

Was supposed to be fish pie from BBC website (only syn is cornflour and low far soft cheese - worked out at about 4syns per portion).

Took about 5 mouthfuls and couldn't eat it. Not nice!

Sooo... I've eaten my second pack of berry medley fruit salad from Tesco instead! So that's a melon fruit salad for brekkie, an apple, a banana and about a 750g of berries! I was told to increase my superfree. I did.

eanceoil said:
Was supposed to be fish pie from BBC website (only syn is cornflour and low far soft cheese - worked out at about 4syns per portion).

Took about 5 mouthfuls and couldn't eat it. Not nice!

Sooo... I've eaten my second pack of berry medley fruit salad from Tesco instead! So that's a melon fruit salad for brekkie, an apple, a banana and about a 750g of berries! I was told to increase my superfree. I did.

Oh no what was not nice about it??
I make my own version as I once followed a recipe and didn't like it (I think it was the fish stock I didn't like) so I will tell u what I do ;0)

You will need (serves at least 4 people)
1 piece of Salmon,
1 cod (or any white fish)
1 small piece of smoked haddock
and a handful of prawns
Veg stock
1 onion chopped
Salt & pepper
Frozen mixed veg (I use mixed carrot, sweetcorn, cauliflower & peas)
2 tablespoons Dried veg gravy grans or parsley sauce (just check syn value as all different)
Mashed potato (add a little veg stock to make it a little loose)

What I do is cut all fish into chunks and simmer with the veg stock ( just enough to cover it) and the onion once nearly cooked (only takes about 5 mins) add the mixed veg and bring back to the boil, then add the gravy/parsley sauce granules to thicken the sauce (I've done it with both and enjoyed them both the same so whatever u have in) taste is to see if needs any salt & pepper, then put all in a oven dish and add prawns cover with the mash and cook in the oven until nice and crispy
I serve with lots of steamed veg (my hubby always has extra parsley sauce bit I don't think it needs it)

The only syns is the gravy/parsley sauce and as it serves 4 I think I works out about 2 syns per serving (but please check ure syn values on the sauce) which I don't think is bad as it is very nice
Give it a try don't let the other 1 put u off ;0) xxx

Back