Whats for tea tonight?

Leftover chicken curry & spinach rice - might have some 'fried' brocolli & cauliflower too :)

I'm going to my first SW meeting on Wednesday so I'm still working out what's free etc!

Tonight it's going to be gnocci with fried paneer, green beans and a wild garlic sauce.

Nom!

Diet coke chicken with beansprouts, cant wait, feel hungry thinking about it, then a skinny cow ice cream lolly, and a banana with anchor low fat squirty cream, then a choc options drink to finish on. Yum!

Pork loin steak, new potatoes, portabello mushroom, shallots and salad. YUM!

Had salad at my mums and a BBQ at a friends yesterday

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't decide what to have, think it's gonna end up being something quick, like pork steak with savoury rice n veg... Was gonna do risotto cos I love it, but I cba to stand over the hob for half an hour while it cooks!!!

Tesco simply cook lamb shank in mint gravy, boiled potatoes, swede & carrot mash, curly kale and red cabbage (found a recipe using red cabbage, apple & onion so need to work out the syns for the apple).

Went to Tesco late yesterday and got lots of reduced produce that I've never tried before (curly kale is one of them and I've only ever eaten pickled red cabbage). Managed to get a few ready prepared tropical fruit salad tubs and also fresh dragon fruit, papaya & figs so gonna try them with a bit of ff fromage fraise for afters. Hubby will not know what has hit him! :D

Have to say I've always been happy to try new foods but now even more so since starting SW plan.

I had a wee bit of turkey with cauli, brocolli, cabbage, roast spuds/parsnips/onion & sweet potato and a dash of gravy :D

Tesco simply cook lamb shank in mint gravy, boiled potatoes, swede & carrot mash, curly kale and red cabbage (found a recipe using red cabbage, apple & onion so need to work out the syns for the apple).

OMG !!! If you haven't already done so then you HAVE to try these lamb shanks. If you're feeding a family then they are expensive at 2 for £6 but if there's just 1 or 2 of you then they are a very indulgent treat and unbelieveably syn free!!! How this is, I have no idea cos they do have a bit fat on them (which is why they seem so naughty) and there is enough gravy to drown everything on your plate.

oink . . oink

Go on . . . . . . admit it if you sucked the bones and drank the gravy from your plate when you'd done eating. ;)

If you do spag bol in the slow cooker do you need to cook the mince before hand? Or do you just put all the raw ingredients into it?

We are having friends over so having some chicken tikka massala and onion bhajis all home made and only made 6 bhajis so 2 syns each. Having it with some rice and will have fruit salad later as my 1/3 superfree.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW chips, mushy pea curry & salad - upping the SS foods on my only green day this week x

Back