Whats for tea tonight?

Im having chilly chicken stew, with so many super speeds in, and after ive made strawberry ice-cream, muller and berries frozen for two hours , yummie :)

Bought an actifry so had chips, salad & some maggi chicken (skin removed, 2 syns for third of maggi). Stuffed :)

(left a piece of chicken, couldn't fit it in lol)

Attachments

• image-3939273001.jpg
    image-3939273001.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
We had Lentil Loaf, Chips , coleslaw & Salad -gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1323009362.jpg
    image-1323009362.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 81
We had Lentil Loaf, Chips , coleslaw & Salad -gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks delish Kwise :D Do you have a recipe for the loaf & coleslaw please? x

I had stir-fry & thoroughly enjoyed it ;)

Well blew it big time again yesterday grrrr! This wk is a new wk and 100% SW

Tonights tea on E/E red pepper and potato frittata with HEA of low low cheese on top and 1/2 tin beans followed by the raspberries i've been trying to have for 3 days!!! lol

Didn't quite have the frittata lol just a plain cheese omlette with beans, not feeling 100% though am Sw 100% woohoo!

Mammoth dinner including 2 quorn burgers, 2 quorn sausages, beans, fried egg and slimming world chips! Yum!

Attachments

• image-3933524474.jpg
    image-3933524474.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 66
Kieragh1515 said:
Bought an actifry so had chips, salad & some maggi chicken (skin removed, 2 syns for third of maggi). Stuffed :)

(left a piece of chicken, couldn't fit it in lol)

Were the chips nicer than the normal SW chips?

*Emsie* said:
Is it a SW curry? Sounds lovely :)

Hey

It's britmumabroad recipe from her website www.slimmingeats.com it's amazing and I have made it a dozen times and it always goes down well. I have just perfected the art of steaming rice (instead of boiling it too mush haha) so as having friends around sat night I may make it again but experiment with the pilau rice recipe as well :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey

It's britmumabroad recipe from her website www.slimmingeats.com it's amazing and I have made it a dozen times and it always goes down well. I have just perfected the art of steaming rice (instead of boiling it too mush haha) so as having friends around sat night I may make it again but experiment with the pilau rice recipe as well :) x

I have a steam oven but haven't tried steaming rice, what's ur tips??

Kieragh1515 said:
I have a steam oven but haven't tried steaming rice, what's ur tips??

Hey

It's made in a pan but with not much water with lid on and it kinda steams...you basically won't have any water to drain at the end...which I have always been used too :) and it's like sticky so perfect for Chinese as well if your using chopsticks :)

The general rule it says (have made it twice now and perfect both times)

1 cup of rice to 1 1/2 cups of water bring to the boil on med heat once boiled turn down to med low heat with a lid on a slant to let steam out...leave it for a couple of mins and check...when you see the holes/craters on top turn heat down low put the lid on fully and leave again for about 5 mins and keep fluffing up the rice with a fork. It may stick a tiny bit too the bottom but trust me it's beautiful. Definitely going to start experimenting with egg fried drive and pilau rice now I got the basics right x
Hope this helps ;-)

Back