Whats for tea tonight?

Sw burgers & chips with tabouleh salad. First go at making a 'Mummy McDonalds', as my 7 year old is calling it. He already likes my 'Mummy chippy'. May try 'Mummy KFC' later in the week, lol.

Lamb Shank, sliced new potatoes cooked in Actifry, cabbage & cauliflower:D.

Just bought an Actifry sooooooo....looks like it's chips! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very busy day away today with an early start, only had an apple all day, and I'm now only after sitting down to a big wetherspoons gourmet burger with chips and onion rings.., hence why I'm sitting here tapping away on minimins, I feel like a bit of a plank sitting here in spoons on my tod, lol

Kieragh1515 said:
I'm on day 3 of my love affair with actifry & every dinner since I got it has been cooked on it lol

Hubby's loaded it up and is cooking a low syn chicken korma to go with the (hopefully) lovely chips. And a whole broccoli of course as we're on EE :)

chicken and bacon spagetti with a superfree tomato, onion, mushroom and green pepper sauce.

lsf666 said:
Hubby's loaded it up and is cooking a low syn chicken korma to go with the (hopefully) lovely chips. And a whole broccoli of course as we're on EE :)

Lollol! My hubby did broccoli in it today with cajun seasoning and it came out like Chinese fried seaweed, not be doing that again!

Kieragh1515 said:
Lollol! My hubby did broccoli in it today with cajun seasoning and it came out like Chinese fried seaweed, not be doing that again!

Sounds good :)

A beautiful bass fillet, SW chips & salad :D

We had chicken curry and rice, except I didn't facy rice so had some lovely swede and courgette instead! I really enjoyed the swede, haven't had it in a while and it was gorgeous!

Tonight it is chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow wrapped with bacon, served with new potatoes (out of my own garden :p) asparagus, baby sweetcorn, carrots & cauli :D

Back