Whats for tea tonight?

*goes to check out that recipe*

Mackerel fillets with chilli and garlic roasted new potatoes and side salad with yogurt and mint dressing :)

Just a thought.... Are you allowed to eat fish skin ?????

Chicken fajita spiced with onion and peppers, Thai savoury rice and salad .

Attachments

• image-1723206900.jpg
    image-1723206900.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 65
Cheap green day today, had beans on toast for brekkie/lunch and having pasta with plain old tomato sauce on it for tea :( had some bad news on the financial front

Bloody Ocado -supposed to deliver between 5 & 6. They phoned to say it had been delayed til 7&8 . Then they phoned to say it's been delayed to 9-10!!!
My dinner is on their vehicle - and I have no food in.

Ordered take out pizza - so peeved - and my WI will now be pants :(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken with roast potatoes (done in our Actifry) with butternut squash, carrots, courgettes, aubergine and broccoli.

So hungry just typing this out. I can't wait!

No option to have a baked potato instead? Most pizza places do them and salad too.
I know it's not my place to say, and you're an adult, but there are other options than pizza so I think you were looking for an excuse to order one. ( sorry, Fridays are my "tough love" days. :) )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
No option to have a baked potato instead? Most pizza places do them and salad too.
I know it's not my place to say, and you're an adult, but there are other options than pizza so I think you were looking for an excuse to order one. ( sorry, Fridays are my "tough love" days. :) )

I was thinking the same but didn't say as I'm not sure I would be that strong when it came to ordering takeaway!

I'm definitely gonna make sure I don't find out and have some emergency supplies just in case. Eeek! Sorry if I have upset anyone x

Always good to keep a tin or two of beans in and half a brown loaf in the freezer for emergencies.

Well I know that none of the takeaway places around me do a jacket potato, so maybe this one didn't either!

Dh has cooked mashed potato (with Healthy Extra A 42g of light cheddar), bacon and spring onion fried in frylight, sliced chicken (1.5 syns per 100g pack, so will eat the rest later) served with carrots, asparagus and parsnips for me he's got the same only he doesn't like asparagus or parsnips and he wanted sausages with his. Just finished it and it was very very yummy. Hugs Crystal xx

Always good to keep a tin or two of beans in and half a brown loaf in the freezer for emergencies.

i always have a cupboard full of pasta, beans, rice etc and i have a freezer drawer full of homemade sw meals - once it gets down to half full i have to make something else to put in! lol and i always have a freezer drawer dedicated to frozen veg and one for meat - my freezer is never ever empty nor are my cupboards - i get this off my mam. even though i know i have beans and pasta in i still buy it every time i go shopping. this come in very useful last winter as i was snowed in for 10 days!

ColJack said:

lsf666 said:
I was thinking the same but didn't say as I'm not sure I would be that strong when it came to ordering takeaway!

I'm definitely gonna make sure I don't find out and have some emergency supplies just in case. Eeek! Sorry if I have upset anyone x

ColJack said:

dudette2001uk said:
Well I know that none of the takeaway places around me do a jacket potato, so maybe this one didn't either!

Pizza place do a jacket - not on your nelly !
Afraid I was so hacked off with Ocado - that the diet just went out the window.

My cupboards have pasta & rice - I was outta bread and vegetables and pretty much everything else - wasnt looking for an excuse to have take out at all - otherwise I would do that anyway. Just needed to blow a fuse and air it - nothing more nothing less.

Well back on track - shopped at Tesco this morning and we had Tuna Pasta Penne - Nom Nom

Kx

We are having homemade chinese style chicken curry with egg fried rice and steamed broccoli - nom nom!!

Back