Whats for tea tonight?

oooh like the sound of that how do you make the casserole please?

My usual style of cooking bung everything in the pan and hope for the best! ;)
I've got lean pork steaks, I'll cube them and add onion, peppers, mushrooms, carton passata, tomato puree, little bit chilli, salt, pepper, mixed herbs and a tin of butter beans, couple veg oxos and simmer for about half an hour. Yummy :D

TrimTrixy said:
My usual style of cooking bung everything in the pan and hope for the best! ;)
I've got lean pork steaks, I'll cube them and add onion, peppers, mushrooms, carton passata, tomato puree, little bit chilli, salt, pepper, mixed herbs and a tin of butter beans, couple veg oxos and simmer for about half an hour. Yummy :D

that sounds yummy

Vegetable Chowmein for me tonight :D

Trying to get in plenty of superfree to get a good loss this week (and to make up the the Dominoes pizza I had on Tuesday after WI :eek:)

Something with chicken, chorizo and philli, as these are things I have left over. I'm torn between some sort of pasta or rice dish where i chuck everything in or chicken breast stuffed with philli and chorizo, decisions decisions lol x

NatalieBxx said:
Something with chicken, chorizo and philli, as these are things I have left over. I'm torn between some sort of pasta or rice dish where i chuck everything in or chicken breast stuffed with philli and chorizo, decisions decisions lol x

How about a jambalaya type dish? Delia Smith does a good one! :)

Last edited:
Chicken wings & fried rice xxx

Quorn Spaghetti Bolognaise for me, and a beef mince one for the rest of the family with a small piece of garlic bread and 28g grated cheese on top :)

poached egg, waffles and beans!

Salmon stir fry on boiled rice!! Quick to make and delish!!

Back