Whats for tea tonight?

Fridge rice. You cook brown rice, then 'fry' onions and whatever veg you have in fridge - peppers and carrots I think today- mix the lot together with a bit of quorn and heat through pouring loads of soy sauce and worcestershire sauce on it.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Moon Gazer said:
I chop my potatoes up in to chip shape and boil them for about 7 minutes so they are starting to soften but not totally soft. I drain them and blot out excess liquid on kitchen towel. I then put mine back in the pan and add some salt, put the lid on and shake them up.

Then I spread them out of a baking tray and spray with fry light and bake on quite hot oven (about gas mark 8). Mine take a good 20-25 minutes but they go crispy on the outside and they are soft and fluffy inside. Takes a bit of effort but they are lovely!

This is how I do mine. Leave skins on and par boil. They end up very crisp and fluffy. Gorgeous!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Charmel said:
*whispers* by buying it from the Chinese...

Seriously though, I know it's high synnage but it's my once a week treat. We did try making it but failed miserably.

Haha brilliant! Thanks for your honesty! :p me and the boyfriend love salt & pepper chips, may give it a go this evening... I'll report back haha x

low fat taglitelli!:D

First day back on track so a bit of a throw together:
Savoury rice (beef flavour) with spring onions, peppers, mushrooms, frozen green beans, sweetcorn & garden peas

Haven't a clue... Friday is a hard day for us, which is why we both put on so much weight... We used to have a takeaway because time is tight... Now Kev tries to plan, but today I can't decide what I want...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Tortillas tonite!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quorn sausage (the old ones so syn free) and baked bean bake.

Quorn sausages, baked beans & onions with cheese and mash tato on top. My favourite comfort food meal! And syn free :)

xx

Jacket potato, with cheese and beans, we had one last night, but it's easier to have something to eat that we can have in the bar on a Friday... As we do jackets down there, it saves time... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Fisherman's Pie (if the fish isn't manky)

i have made my own coleslaw from cabbage grown in my garden and am going to have chicken kebabs that have been marinating in lemon and garlic and coriander with a wholmeal pitta bread and salad

SW chips, melt in the middle burgers, salad, syn free coleslaw and chilli corn on the cob.

We are going to pretent we're in the Harvester. Don't think I'm going to be able to move after this. Must remember...

Portion control!
Portion control!
Portion control!

Back