Hey

Think it's the usual SW recipe that's been floating around here

E/L mince
Mixed herbs fresh or dried - basil and oregano
Passata x2
Tinned tomatoes x1
Oxo spag Bol cubes x2
Oxo beef cube x1
I throw in alot of veggies to up the SF foods so - onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette and cherry toms...sometimes add grated carrot in there if I have some to use up
Worcester sauce
Cayenne pepper
S&P

I simmer for a good half hour to reduce it down and thicken up and it's lovely :)

I generally don't bother with the White sauce as don't like to use syns in my main meals (save it for chocolate :) yum) so I add 42g mozzarella on top as HEA

I have tried the White sauce which was if I can remember milk, cheese and corn flour so mostly using your HEA and a bit of syn but it was very runny so wasn't keen was just a waste... I have seen I think was a morrissons packet cheese sauce if made up with milk as HEA it worked out low ish on syn values. Something like 4 i believe but anybody feel free to correct me :)

Hope this helps xx

NiaX said:
SW chips, melt in the middle burgers, salad, syn free coleslaw and chilli corn on the cob.

We are going to pretent we're in the Harvester. Don't think I'm going to be able to move after this. Must remember...

Portion control!
Portion control!
Portion control!

How do u do your chilli corn on the cob? Hmmmm juicy lucy's :) x

sw mousakka, and oodles of steameg veg - but no potatoes....

Am off to see harry potter tonight so were going nandos or harvester before ive got LOADS of syns saved to cover lol

5 SYN Tortilla pizza - one each - with coleslaw and salad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to try Pete's KFC with SW chips and salad/coleslaw

Going to try the 'sticky chicken' recipe that's on the SW site, with SW chips and lots of salad. Maybe some corn on the cob if Sainsbury's will provide :D

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey

Think it's the usual SW recipe that's been floating around here

E/L mince
Mixed herbs fresh or dried - basil and oregano
Passata x2
Tinned tomatoes x1
Oxo spag Bol cubes x2
Oxo beef cube x1
I throw in alot of veggies to up the SF foods so - onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette and cherry toms...sometimes add grated carrot in there if I have some to use up
Worcester sauce
Cayenne pepper
S&P

I simmer for a good half hour to reduce it down and thicken up and it's lovely :)

I generally don't bother with the White sauce as don't like to use syns in my main meals (save it for chocolate :) yum) so I add 42g mozzarella on top as HEA

I have tried the White sauce which was if I can remember milk, cheese and corn flour so mostly using your HEA and a bit of syn but it was very runny so wasn't keen was just a waste... I have seen I think was a morrissons packet cheese sauce if made up with milk as HEA it worked out low ish on syn values. Something like 4 i believe but anybody feel free to correct me :)

Hope this helps xx

I use ff cottage cheese (whisked to make bit smoother) for my white sauce.

I use quark, egg yolks and nutmeg for my white sauce. :)

We're having king prawns linguine in a tomato chilling sauce. Had girls round for dinner last night so have to pull it back today. :)

Liver, onions, gravy, lots of veg and swede/celeriac mash instead of potato :) Red day me thinks! Seeing as I've only eaten a fruit salad today I've not had anything to decide days yet!

The classic extra easy steak, jacket potato and mound of salad! Spoon of Mayo synned!

I wouldn't ever have opted for this meal before sw...now I love it!!!! Nomnomnom!!! Xx

Remembered I had ff cottage cheese so scrapped Mayo and dinner became syn free!!!

Spag bol is bubbling away on the hob, and smells delish!!!

Back