Whats for tea tonight?

Prawn fettucine (well with different pasta)

New recipe , untested and untried - will add to my recipes if nice!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lentil and spinach dahl...an old fave!!

Roast chicken with actifried potatoes and bns and roast veg with steamed savoy cabbage and broccoli (basically Fridays dinner which was altered due to forgetting to take the chicken out of the freezer!)

Roast pork and all the trimmings! I'm saving syns for apple sauce and gravy so it's proper!! ( no crackling though!!!!)

I made pork chow mein,free on extra easy! It was so tasty.Had kiwi fruit with a couple of spoons of fat free yogurt after :)

porkchowmein.jpg

Last edited:
I_dream_slim said:
Roast pork and all the trimmings! I'm saving syns for apple sauce and gravy so it's proper!! ( no crackling though!!!!)

Umm...change of plan as 2 family members poorly so unsure what I'll eat

I_dream_slim said:

Well this is off the menu as family are either I'll or otherwise engaged so roast pork tomorrow..goodness knows what's tonight!!!!

I'm going to have left over buffalo jalfrezi and rice from last nights take away. I was too full to eat yesterday so looking forward to it tonight!

Ended up having chicken stirfry on rice!!

We had the spinach and tomato curry with turkey and wholegrain rice (from the EE meals in minutes book) and was YUM! xx

Tonight its Quorn peppered steak with sw chips,beans and grilled tomatoes

not really sure tonight, something with mince. Possibly chilli. Or maybe spaghetti bolognese. Or maybe cottage pie. Or maybe spaghetti and meatballs.

argh too much choice!!

It's WI tonight which means Pasta n Sauce with a steamfresh veg bag chucked in.

I'm feeling cheese, ham and leek tonight so 1 syn.

xx

Tagliatelle with mushrooms and a HEA Parmesan on top mmmmm

Back