Whats for tea tonight?

I think there's several different ways hun :)

I personally just hard boil some eggs, mould 2 low fat sausages around it (it may be possible to use just one, but I'm not that skilled!), then wrap them up in bacon with all the fat removed. I then bake them in the oven for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.

Some people do the same as me, but leave off the bacon. You could dip them in beaten egg and roll them in crushed up scan brans or ryvitas, and bake as above. If you wanted to you could use a Hex allowance of wholemeal bread to coat them with :)

Or you could roll them in egg then cous cous...all work well :)

I'm just a bit of a meat fiend, lol! :eek:

Pasta bolognaise with added spinach and yellow and green courgettes. It was yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2254610762.jpg
    image-2254610762.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 60
Tonight's dinner is gammon steak, egg, SW chips, grilled tomatoes/mushrooms and steamed baby courgettes. Quick, simple and easy following class (well, when I say class, I mean weigh in as I don't stay for the whole of class!).

1st attempt at Thai green curry tonight...just working out the syns so u know what I've got to play with for the rest of the day.

No idea......maybe a stirfry type meal, or jacket potato.

I'm going to ASK before cinema times (bridesmaids) so i'm thinking spaghetti el pomodoro - spag bol without the meat!! should be acceptable.

xx

Pan fried chicken breast (frylight), cauliflower cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes, followed by sugar free jelly and strawberries. :D

chicken stir fry for me and hubby tonight , first week back on it always takes me more time to get my head round the diet again x

asian style beef (soy, num pla, ginger, chilli, garlic) in slow cooker with rice and french beans, washed down with asda shandy

Back