Whats for tea tonight?

My Mum and OH are having steak and kidney pie tonight with veg and mash so I'm going to have the veg and mash with a chicken boob instead :D

Cod with actifried chips and steamed runner & green beans and a tomato & herb sauce.

Not sure how but Hubby's in the kitchen now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Takeaway pizza and yes I have already hung my head in shame :break_diet:

BBQ ... Again :D My OH & me did 9 weeks travelling Europe & ate BBQ nearly every night so now the gardens done we are reliving it all again :) xxx

I had chilli con carne instead of salad I even had seconds!

Shrimpy said:
I don't get a stitch, but I once ate dinner (Jacket spud, beans and salad) before Aerofusion - I nearly boked everywhere. Too many jumps!

Boked? Lol I am terrible and during aerobics and everybody's gulping water? I don't understand why a sip of water or a tiny piece of something would make me have a stitch so bad. First thing I do after is have a nice cold drink :) x

Beans on toast that my lovely OH has made for me...I've barely eaten today because I don't feel well at all, this was all I could face :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back on track after a camping holiday last week. Would have been fine if weather was good and we could cook on the BBQ or little gas stove every night but it was too cold/windy/wet most nights so we ended up with takeaway or at a restaurant!

Tonight I made pork, apple and sage meatballs, with tomato sauce (full of onion, carrot, lentils etc) and pasta. Now just going to make a 1/2 syn roulade for pudding mmmm!

I had homemade chinese (again lol) with oriental veg & SW chips :D

Boked? Lol I am terrible and during aerobics and everybody's gulping water? I don't understand why a sip of water or a tiny piece of something would make me have a stitch so bad. First thing I do after is have a nice cold drink :) x

Puke. :jelous:

I can drink during, and do the entire 750ml bottle vanishes in my aerobics class.

Had BBQ tonight. Lovely chicken and lamb only problem was there were no veggies so was a complete meat feast. Whoops my super free will be super low today. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Homemade salmon fishcakes with couscous, salad and fruit.

Pete’s Salmon Fishcakes

Serves 4
Ingredients
400g potatoes/ 2 large potatoes
140g fresh salmon/ 2 salmon fillets
1 handful of parsley
1 lemon

Method

Peel and cut the potatoes and boil them in salted water in a large saucepan, after 10mins put a bamboo steamer or a colander, on top of the saucepan, with the salmon in it, seasoned with salt & pepper, if using a colander cover with cooking foil to allow the salmon to steam. Cook for a further 10 mins.

When the potatoes and the salmon are cooked then remove the salmon, flake it and remove the skin, and place in a grass dish, drain the potatoes and then return to the pan, mash and allow to cool.

Add the potatoes, lemon rind & juice, parsley and salt & pepper, scup up in your hand a portion of the mix and form into a fishcake, adjusting them to a size that suits you.

Place into a fridge to allow them to stiffen.

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook until browned, turn over and repeat.

Have with Couscous & Salad

Attachments

• Salmon Fishcakes-1 (Large).JPG
    Salmon Fishcakes-1 (Large).JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Salmon Fishcakes-2 (Large).JPG
    Salmon Fishcakes-2 (Large).JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 52
bilsat said:
Homemade salmon fishcakes with couscous, salad and fruit.

Pete’s Salmon Fishcakes

Serves 4
Ingredients
400g potatoes/ 2 large potatoes
140g fresh salmon/ 2 salmon fillets
1 handful of parsley
1 lemon

Method

Peel and cut the potatoes and boil them in salted water in a large saucepan, after 10mins put a bamboo steamer or a colander, on top of the saucepan, with the salmon in it, seasoned with salt & pepper, if using a colander cover with cooking foil to allow the salmon to steam. Cook for a further 10 mins.

When the potatoes and the salmon are cooked then remove the salmon, flake it and remove the skin, and place in a grass dish, drain the potatoes and then return to the pan, mash and allow to cool.

Add the potatoes, lemon rind & juice, parsley and salt & pepper, scup up in your hand a portion of the mix and form into a fishcake, adjusting them to a size that suits you.

Place into a fridge to allow them to stiffen.

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook until browned, turn over and repeat.

Have with Couscous & Salad

That sounds really nice will give that a try next week

Back