Whats for tea tonight?

Sausage and mash... Quorn sausage for me, real sausage for OH!! With bubble & squeak balls & lots of veg & gravy :) xxx

skinnyminx said:
Ok so its wi night, need a treat but need to be totally on plan as on Saturday I am going out for a spa day which includes a 3 course meal - starter and main course look ok but I want a dessert and that will be totally off plan and mega syns (Creme Brule with Gingerbread fingers...)

So I think I will have an EE day (usually stick to red with the occasional green chucked in for good measure)

So....
Melt in the Middle Burgers
SW Chips
Tomato and Onion Relish
Side Salad (big)
HEX B Brown roll - maybe or I may have a couple of weetabix mid morning....;)

How do u make the melt in middle burgers husbands birthday think hed like these :)

It was going to be gammon, egg, SW chips, grilled tomatoes... but I was in such as rush this morning that I forgot to take the gammon out of the freezer before leaving for work.

So... not really sure yet!

I've made the spinach and ricotta cannelloni from the free booklet that came with this months SW magazine. Had a quick lick of my fingers whist filling the cannelloni and it tasted yum so looking forward to it.

Tesco liver and bacon casserole 3Syns for the whole pack, roasted new pots and BNS and steamed veg medley my fave at work meal!

Hmmmmm - what is quark like stirred through pasta!

I really need some stodge. Im feeling like I need to have a proper pig out with Warburtons white bread and thick butter and jam and scones mmmmmmm with jam and cream ............................ missing those :-(

Hmmmmm - what is quark like stirred through pasta!

I really need some stodge. Im feeling like I need to have a proper pig out with Warburtons white bread and thick butter and jam and scones mmmmmmm with jam and cream ............................ missing those :-(

Don't do it! You'll regret a binge afterwards x

If it's stodge you want, how about mash potato with cauliflower mashed into it? - it's so creamy and you're also getting your superfree. Or pasta with tinned tomatoes or passata?

i like philly with pasta....not sure about quark....id be too scared to try it lol

but philly, pasta, ham, tomatoes and pepper....its pretty stodgy :)

I'm having a past n sauce tonight for tea, and I'm actually really looking forward to it haha.

How do u make the melt in middle burgers husbands birthday think hed like these :)

Try this delicious healthy alternative to high street
burger chains over the summer.
Makes 4 Burgers
Ingredients
400g Extra Lean Minced Beef*
4 Babybel Lights
Seasoning to taste (Salt, Pepper, Mixed Herbs, Chilli,
Garlic, Paprika)
4 Wholemeal/ White Rolls
Salad to garnish (Tomatoes, Onion, Lettuce)
Method
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4
2. Unwrap Babybel and remove wax coating. Place to one side
3. Mix the minced beef well with the seasoning/s of your choice. Divide the mix into 4 equal
portions.
4. Form one portion of the minced beef mixture around the cheese and slightly flatten to
make a burger shape, ensuring that all of the cheese is covered
5. Spray a tray with fry light and put the burgers in the oven for 30 minutes. (This will ensure
that the meat is thoroughly cooked and the cheese melts)
6. Assemble burger and serve!!

Back