Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken stuffed with philidelphia light (hea) and mashed carrot & swede . Might add some sprouts

Have just retrieved sone frozen curry from the freezer so that is tonight's dinner that can be bunged in the microwave when I get back from the gym - love bulk cooking for those nights when there is no time

Tonight im having SW chicken curry with SW egg fried rice and some veggies chucked in! Mmmm!!....Maybe swap out some rice for a few SW chips!!

Curry night for me too! Lamb curry using the recipe in the Oct magazine for the sauce, boiled rice and tomato and onion salad.

Curry night for me too! Lamb curry using the recipe in the Oct magazine for the sauce, boiled rice and tomato and onion salad.

Ive not tried this curry yet it was posted by MalibuStacey. A Superspeed mushy pea curry lol... I like all the ingrediants that go in so might as well try it haha! :D

mince oxo gravy, onions mushrooms with mash and side helping of leeks :)

Ive not tried this curry yet it was posted by MalibuStacey. A Superspeed mushy pea curry lol... I like all the ingrediants that go in so might as well try it haha! :D

I normally make mine from scratch using raw spices anyway but nearly always made it a creamy one so the kids eat it too - the magazine one is not too dissimilar.

I've resisted the mushy pea one so far as it seems naughty using mushy peas like that (don't know why!) - I like mushy peas though, so should just get over it and give it a go! Used to make my own bhajis, naan and other naughty side bits - that's what the family miss the most! :D

Grilled salmon and salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, boiled egg, red onion, red pepper, grated carrot, red cabbage). Looking forward to it.

Ill be trying out mushy pea curry tonight :)

I normally make mine from scratch using raw spices anyway but nearly always made it a creamy one so the kids eat it too - the magazine one is not too dissimilar.

I've resisted the mushy pea one so far as it seems naughty using mushy peas like that (don't know why!) - I like mushy peas though, so should just get over it and give it a go! Used to make my own bhajis, naan and other naughty side bits - that's what the family miss the most! :D

Mmmm onion bhajis.... I found a recipe on here that sounds delish but i havent got a lot of the ingrediants in and im feeling pretty crappy today so i cant be bothered to trek about getting the shopping in lol..

Hmmm, not quite sure yet. I have some cold leftover chicken in the fridge that I could do something with, no idea what though at the moment! Although that could be left for salads for lunches the next couple of days.

I also have a bag of lean braising steak in the fridge and some quorn beef steak thingies in there too - there wasn't enough room in my little fridge when I moved yesterday so some of it had to go in the fridge to be used up this week.

So, I have a beef stew to make - could make that up tonight ready for tomorrow and Wednesday nights, use the quorn steak grills up with salad, wholemeal bap and wedges for tonight and use the chicken in salads for lunches... right, I think that's sorted!

Thai Red Chicken and veg curry made with light coconut milk a little curry paste and served with rice....*drools*... Think its about 7 syns per serving.

Pork kebabs with peppers and onions, lots of salad, wholemeal pitta bread and a dollop of tzatziki yum yum :eat:

Pitta from b choice tzatziki Tesco 1syn per tablespoon

I will enjoy heehee :)

Back