Whats for tea tonight?

steak and chips with a mushroom and peppercorn sauce and ofcoarse veggies. All syn free except a bit of cornflour in my sauce, with me using hexA for milk in sauce too. actually can't wait! YUM!

Malibu xx

babybuffy84 said:
I'm
Out at a concert so were eating at pizza express !!! Have worked out syns so half a garlic bread with cheese 8 syns and a leggara margarita pizza 25 syns !!! :O

Enjoy every last morsel of it! :D
I had a pizza 2 weeks ago - was a dominos double decadence based Texan BBQ and working on the 20 cals = 1 syn mine was a lot higher eek! (308 cals a slice, 8 slices... You do the math :( ha!)x

Trying the mushy pea curry tonight, with some beef added, and egg fried rice. It's in the slow cooker already and the house smells gorgeous!

My OH is away tonight so it's my go-to lazy supper - Cheese Leek and Ham Pasta n Sauce with a couple of Quorn sausages and a couple of tbsps of ketchup (and possible a couple of hard-boiled eggs.)

ouh that sounds interesting what is it?

Malibu xx

Hi MalibuStacey its

Red onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
2 sticks celery
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp cajun spice mix
2 tsp grnd cumin
1 tsp grnd cinnamon
4 plum tomatoes, chopped
stock
basmalti rice
quorn sausages (will be using normal)
salt, pepper

Have made it a few times, its lovely

Hi MalibuStacey its

Red onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
2 sticks celery
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp cajun spice mix
2 tsp grnd cumin
1 tsp grnd cinnamon
4 plum tomatoes, chopped
stock
basmalti rice
quorn sausages (will be using normal)
salt, pepper

Have made it a few times, its lovely

That does sound really nice, and I imagine quite quick and easy to make - might have to give it a go but will probably use quorn pieces instead of sausages.

Trying to motivate myself to cook properly now that there's just me, never minded cooking for ages when I was still with my ex, but now it's just me...

it is lovely and very quick and easy.

Cooking for one is ok, I used to do it many years ago, doing SW. But then when I moved out here got into bad ways - weight shot up, now am being sensible again!

it is lovely and very quick and easy.

Cooking for one is ok, I used to do it many years ago, doing SW. But then when I moved out here got into bad ways - weight shot up, now am being sensible again!

I've just to get my head around it again I guess and not fall into the pitfalls I did when my ex was away with the military, and just eat whatever rubbish and ready meals.

beef and veg curry served with oodles of steamed veg...

MinkyDinky, I've made this chocolate cake before and it turned out nice - had it with low fat vanilla ice-cream and mixed berries. It works out about 7 syns for half the cake. It filled my loaf tin, so a reasonable size.

Squidgy Chocolate Cake | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Otherwise, there are various scan-bran cakes and a half-syn roulade if you search the recipe forum, though I can't vouch for them as I've never tried them.

Diet coke chicken, rice and sugar snap peas

I want cake :( and lots of it. Any recommendations? *sob*

Have you tried the SW cheesecake?? Its free if you use the alpen light bars as healthy extra? Or 6syns for the whole thing

2 alpen lite bars warmed in micro for a few seconds, mash them down into a small dish, mixed quark with sweetener (or choc options but this will add more syns) add fresh cut fruit and layer on base and pop in fride to set!!.

A lot of people mix it alpen bars with muller too they are soooo much nicer broken up lol..

Back