Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight its...... anything but fish lol

*chuckles*

I think I'll probably end up growing gills by the time I get to the end of next Monday if I can stick with the fish week!

I enjoyed the fish but think i went overboard by having 5 red days in a row too. Desp for carbs & bacon lol
but depending on wi in this morning, would do it again x
Let me know how you get on x

I enjoyed the fish but think i went overboard by having 5 red days in a row too. Desp for carbs & bacon lol
but depending on wi in this morning, would do it again x
Let me know how you get on x

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the weekend and there being no bacon butties! Might treat myself to a smoked haddock brekkie on Sunday instead!

We are having left over chicken casserole,Swede and potato mash and cabbage :)xx

Chilli with spicy potato wedges, guacamole, 'sour cream' and tomato salsa. Pineapple or melon for afters - the ripest one.

Creamed beetroot and carrot soup from the new SW soup book, it's yummy.

Had root canal done this morning (fell asleep during!) so figured soup would be my best bet.

Bangers and mash for after weigh in!!' yum yum yum

Is that 'real' bangers or low fat ones? So far I've tried the Tescos ones (sorry, never again) and the WW (OK-ish.) I know people rave about Joes, but I can't justify spending their minimum spend just to try them out. Which ones are you having and how do you rate them?

moonwatcher said:
Is that 'real' bangers or low fat ones? So far I've tried the Tescos ones (sorry, never again) and the WW (OK-ish.) I know people rave about Joes, but I can't justify spending their minimum spend just to try them out. Which ones are you having and how do you rate them?

I use sainsburys low fat sausages and buy them frozen. They're ok but I do prefer tesco ones lol different tastes I suppose . Am so hungry come on weigh in! Although I won't b eating for another good few hours! :-(

Tonight husband is doing "something" with the reduced salmon we bought in Morrisons for £1. :D

Back