Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken casserole - chicken pieces all skin and fat removed and cubed, mushroom, onion, salt & spices. Put all in slow cooker or cook on hob. Just before serving stir in some reduced creme fraiche. Served with SW roast potatoes, boiled broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and a large salad.

Followed by:
Layers of SF jelly, Mullerlight cranberry, frozen berries, topped with anila mullerlight and a large Blackberry. delish

Got home from an evening shift at work and dad had left me a plate of homemade cottage pie (made with quorn mince) and peas. there were loads of carrots and onions in it so I counted it as 1/3 superfree but I had an apple just before I ate it just in case! hehe! I then realised I'd had no syns today so I had 6 syns worth of cheese randomly afterwards. Ha. Never been on a "diet" before where I realise I should eat more! Brilliant.

I had a salad. Lettuce, tomato, spring onion, 25g low fat cheddar cheese and pickled onions. It was bloody lovely! You wouldn't think i'd like salad considering my weight, but alas, i love it :p

ellierose988 said:
tempted to have fajitas as been craving them for ages! need to double check which wraps are the best for syn value, may make my own salsa and have with non fat yoghurt. not 100% yet

I make my own wraps from beaten egg, that I cook in a pan till set and then just put my normal fillings in :)

Omelette and Egg Fried Rice (done in fry light so its free :p). Shopping night tonight, so its a quick and simple meal for me.

charleybabes said:
making a chicken chasseur tonight sw style.. cant wait..love having red days .. as i dont oftenhave them they feel like a treat day!!

I really want to make this. Haven't got round to it yet. Let us k ow how it was. X

College night tonight, so will be eating later - red day, so am having a cooked breakfast of egg, ww sausages, bacon and mushrooms. :D

Back