Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken breast with light TLC triangles, onion, mushroom, mashed carrots and parsnips, with spicy wedges in fry light x

Chicken breast,syn free chips and loads of s w bbq sauce. Cant wait, then melon, strawberries and activia yoghurt, then alpen light bar and choc options and rest of milk allowance. Will I get through this little lot.................... err you bet I will lol

either stir fry or fish n chips (batterless fish) depends what I can be bothered to do lmao

Tuna mix, Jp and roasted veg yum yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going out for an Indian for my Wife's Bday, going to have 2 poppadoms, chicken tikka jalfrezi, boiled rice and 1 pint of lager, so approx 30 syns, can't wait!

Lentil & Mushroom Gratin with brown rice and peas - Green Day today

Kwise1 said:
Lentil & Mushroom Gratin with brown rice and peas - Green Day today

That sounds lovely. I really like both lentils and mushrooms. Yum. Can you point me to a recipe? Is it one of yours?

GinMummy said:
That sounds lovely. I really like both lentils and mushrooms. Yum. Can you point me to a recipe? Is it one of yours?

It is one of mine luvvie and is totally gorgeous with garlic mushrooms and cheese in the middle of a delicious lentil mixture. It's 0 syns too with a HEXA or HEXB of cheese or use both for more cheese!!!
I will add it to my recipes later once I have taken a piccie of it - keep your eyes posted ;-)

Kx

Pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes cooked served with a little quark to make it creamy served with sweet potato wedges and broccoli

I'm having a beef stew. It is in the slow cooker right now, filling the house with a wonderful smell - can't wait to eat it ! :eat:

Tastes even better than it smelled...mmmm. Even decided to forgo my usual green day and go red so I could have extra meat.

Purplebint said:
Slow cooked garlic chicken, red onion squash, lemony potatoes and crispy chard

I have never had chard - is it always crispy? How do you prepare, cook it? And what does it taste like?

Kx

Baked bean lasagne sprouts carrots & leek s one word yum

Attachments

• image-3897173477.jpg
    image-3897173477.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 68
Back