Whats for tea tonight?

Extra lean pork mince and parmesan meatballs with superfree tomato, onion, carrot and mushroom sauce and a bit of wholemeal pasta :)

Lemony garlic griddled chicken, crinkle cut chips and salad

wpid-IMAG1917-1-1.jpg

Flirtypleasure said:
SW chips, egg and beans... Oh and a squeeze of brown sauce :)

Hi are you on a green or ee? If ee do you limit the amount of chips? I love ee but seem to have stopped losing and wonderd of it had anything to do with the amount of chips/potatoes I'm having x

Yep, you just chop your potato into slices then again into chips. They're not knife sharp but do the job :) I like the extra crunch from the crinkly edges :)
They work well with turnips/celeriacs/carrots or whatever else you want to chip too.

Turkey steak, cous cous and salad :)

Yep, you just chop your potato into slices then again into chips. They're not knife sharp but do the job :) I like the extra crunch from the crinkly edges :)
They work well with turnips/celeriacs/carrots or whatever else you want to chip too.

Fraid I'm not that adventurous, it's tatties all the way for me :D sometimes I will stretch to a sweet potato haha!! Xxx

Spaghetti and meatballs and it was yummy

ham slices, chips, carrots and mushy peas, there were twice as many carrots but i ate them in the kitchen lol ;)

Attachments

• image-896310771.jpg
    image-896310771.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 64
Back