Whats for tea tonight?

Dont know whats for tea tonight yet. Feeling a bit off and had stomach cramps in the night so will wait and see how I feel. Think its a green day today though, had a bit of leek and pot soup for lunch.

Turkey steak cut open and stuffed with quark, spring onions and garlic, wrapped in bacon and then baked in the oven. Not sure what Im having with it yet though!

Chopped up quorn sausage with pasta, peas & sweetcorn and philli :)

Diet coke chicken, its always my don't have much time meal as I prepare it in advance and then microwave it and throw some steam veg and some supernoodles with it. Also its my 8 yr olds fave meal.

Purplebint said:
I blogged the beef version here - Slow Cooked Chilli, Lime and Ginger Beef » Om Nom 365

I've done the same today but with chicken breast, cooked on low for 6 hours as the chicken doesn't need as long as the beef :)

There does not seem 2b much liquid in this, does everything not dry out? Sounds lovely & would luv 2 try :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

The juice from the onions, peppers and mushrooms comes out and cooks too. You don't need a lot of liquid in the slow cooker, just enough to leave you with a little bit of sauce to coat the noodles in. I've never had a dry one yet, if you were worried you could add a bit of extra stock in though.

Cauliflower and mashed potatoes cooked in veg stocked and mixed with a HEB of garlic olive oil, baked beans and cheese. Real comfort food.

Chicken and bacon pasta bake!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Steak with sw chips sugar snaps and mushrooms! Light mayo from syns. It was delish!

Attachments

• image-4071526509.jpg
    image-4071526509.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 73
pamiepie said:
Steak with sw chips sugar snaps and mushrooms! Light mayo from syns. It was delish!

That looks verrrry tasty.

We are having Chinese takeaway tonight, any ideas which are the lowest syned dishes to order? :confused:

We are having Chinese takeaway tonight, any ideas which are the lowest syned dishes to order? :confused:

Well 1st off stick to boiled rice as this is free on EE. Main courses ranging from 4.5 to 7syns are basic dishes - Beef/Chicken & Mushroom / Oyster Sauce / Black Bean Sauce or chow mein. If you search other threads you will prob find more or check the back of the optimising book or even the SW website.

Hope you enjoy - I was thinking about chinese as well :)

Back