Whats for tea tonight?

just had prawn and chilli linguine - was lush

Mushy pea curry with chicken and rice, and maybe roasted tomatoes? x

Subway club salad tonight, 1 syn for the olives HEa of cheese (although it was a bit less) and 2 syns for the chilli sauce, the only takeaway I've been allowing myself as a treat, really get the Subway taste but without the bread!

Roast chicken.

Subway club salad tonight, 1 syn for the olives HEa of cheese (although it was a bit less) and 2 syns for the chilli sauce, the only takeaway I've been allowing myself as a treat, really get the Subway taste but without the bread!

I love Subway salads, I think I'll get myself one this week. I'm gluten free so can't have the bread anyway, so still being able to get all of the taste and none of the bread is awesome.

Roast chicken.

Same here! :cool:

I'm going to do the rocket pesto linguine out of this months mag but I'm going to not use the cheese and add garlic & quark instead.. And chuck some prawns in :)

sw quiche with oodles of either fresh steamed or roasted veg...

We had an early roast dinner/lunch thingy.

Roast chicken, marmite potatoes, balsamic carrots, mustard celeriac mash, roast broccoli and chickpea gravy

wpid-IMAG1933-1-1.jpg

I'm going to make a batch of super speed soup for tea tonight. In also gonna store it to take to work through the week.
Hopefully that will give my weight loss a boost this week and spur me on for my April challenge

Spag bol & roasted med veg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

ScarlettStar86 said:
Slow cooked beef chilli lime and ginger with noodles. In the slow cooker now and it smells gorgeous!

Hmmm not as nice as it smelt! I think because it was slow cooked the beefy taste in the sauce just didnt go well with the strong chilli and lime flavours. Oh well we live and learn! Will just use the same ingredients in the wok next time :)

Back