Whats for tea tonight?

I go to weigh in on Thursday's and eat before I go (otherwise it would be 9pmish before we ate and I'd end up snacking...! Have eaten before every weigh in!)...tonight's plan...gonna do diet coke sticky barbecue sauce for first time!!...planning on chicken, wrapped in bacon with fat trimmed off, with sticky barbecue diet coke sauce, boiled rice and veggies...excited to see how it turns out!!

I put some passata, chopped mushrooms, onion, and peppers into the blender with paprika, then smothered chicken breasts in the sauce. Also made some potato wedges covered in garlic, chilli and ginger. Had peas, green beans, carrots, sweetcorn and broccoli on the side :D Was rather nice x

Gown prawn curry out of last months magazine, its gorgeous. x

Doner Kebab, Coleslaw & Salad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

veggie chilli with loads of peppers, onions and tomatoes served with cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, brocolli and leeks...

Really odd tea, leftover lentils, leftover pork medalion and half a bag of carrot battons and ff yog and sweet chilli dip and a small vodka and coke my mouth is on fire with chilli

Had Ainsley Dahl with cauliflower and green beans - was ok but think think I prefer making my own :)

For the 1st time since starting SW I am having an Actual Take Away - it has only been 5wks but we were getting at least 1 take away every week!!!! Having Chicken & Mushroom with Boiled Rice (will probably half the portion & have the other for tomorrows dinner as well!!!!!

Going to make Chicken and Vegetable skewers using peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Served with SW potatoe wedges and a homemade salsa made from chopped tomatoes, peppers, red onion and chilli :drool: Can't wait!!

Going to Bella Italia tonight OH is treating me ;-)

Errrrrr....wine.

Back