Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken wrapped in bacon, jacket spud, lighter than light mayo, baked beans. use vivaldi potatoes from sainburys...such a buttery potato and lower carbs (so less bloaty)

Chunksvilles said:
Chicken wrapped in bacon, jacket spud, lighter than light mayo, baked beans. use vivaldi potatoes from sainburys...such a buttery potato and lower carbs (so less bloaty)

Was that an original meal with both HEb or a green with both HEb! Either way it sounds yummy-do they sell those potatoes in other places or just sainsburys??

Didn't get to go shopping over the weekend as usual so I had to forage for friendly foods it's amazing the syns in things that seem they might not be too bad - chicken meatballs 26 syns!!!!

Anyway ended up with pasta in a pesto and fromage frais sauce 1tsp pesto (synned) with leeks peas and some sorry looking broccoli. All served with lemon and chilli baked salmon.

We're planning to have quorn burgers, wholemeal roll used as a healthy extra, loads of salad and sw chips (which are gorgeous!!) Ill probably have some fruit like chopped pineapple and strawberries for desert. Speed fruits!

Tonight is yesterdays leftover roast gammon, with steamed brocolli & carrots, baked beans & 60g wholemeal bread (HexB)
Sxxx

Tonight I'm having quarn spaghetti boleganse syn free :) with HEXA on top and 2 slices of tesco light choices garlic bread 4&1/2 syns each

doesn matter i have looked them up i will be making ,mung bean wraps tmw for tea i am v v excited although isnt there some debate as to whether there free or not ? i will be having coca cola quorn fillets and noodles.

Roast chicken has been in the slow cooker all day so will probably have some veggies with for a red day

Jacket Spud and cheese and mushrooms - Zumba tonite

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The beef ragu from this months mag. Smells v nice!

its class night for me tonight and it curry night so will be sampling lots of lovely curries!

princessria said:
doesn matter i have looked them up i will be making ,mung bean wraps tmw for tea i am v v excited although isnt there some debate as to whether there free or not ? i will be having coca cola quorn fillets and noodles.

Found a really good spice mix recipe for the fajitas online too with really good reviews!! :) err well nobody from sw ever got back but at the end of the day I'll be having a pile of mung beans, salad and some chicken effectively as a meal ... Not a snack .., been doing sw long enough to know how it works :))) was going to make chips but they are v filling! Can't wait! Yum x

No idea tonight.....I'm off to gym n studying tonight so it needs to be something pretty quick.....might after make a concoction of something

chicken breast tossed in cajun spices with roast onions, mushrooms and tomatoes. Croutons made with b choice bread and fry light to sprinkle on top (original day, today)

Back