Whats for tea tonight?

Harvester tonight, tons of speed food, 2 syns of piri piri sauce, loads of chickeny goodness :)

I had the beef ragu pasta bake last night from this months slimming world magazine, it was really yummy!

Makes a lot though so leftovers tonight ?

Tortillas today - Mexican food 2 days running!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Skinless chicken thighs cooked all day in schwartz chicken casserole sauce (5 syns for the whole recipe) with lots of red onions carrots and mushrooms, might add some extra chicken stock so the sauce doesn't dry out as I'm out for about 8 hours!

Harvester tonight when my dad's flight gets in.

I'm going to try BNS for the first time EVER, going to use some of it for wedges, but not sure what flavours it will work best with though...oh and some chicken and veg x

Rach*B said:
I'm going to try BNS for the first time EVER, going to use some of it for wedges, but not sure what flavours it will work best with though...oh and some chicken and veg x

Bns is awesome! ESP for chips :)

Smash pizza using the syn free BBQ sauce instead of a tomato one on the base, with homemade low syn coleslaw :))) yum!

Spaghetti carbonara from the magazine a couple of month ago with salad and fruit and meringue for dessert... Can not wait xxx

We are having chillicon carne, although mine will be done with quorn cus im veggie, rice, tortilla chips which i saved most of my syns from yesterday so i can have them lol and quark 'sour cream' that i make myself with chives/garlic etc and i bought some treat size choccie bars today so will have a little munch on those if im still hungry :D

we are having bacon sausage and egg followed by a slice of the strawberry cheescake out of the last mag (hopefully its yummy as it looks and smells)

this might be a thick question but what is the bns that the earlier posts mentioned?

Made mushy pea curry but tweaked it in2 Indian murghi tamarata (I think that's the name). In the slow cooker at the mo. Smells awesome :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back