Whats for tea tonight?

I bought a mincer from Lakeland and buy extra lean lamb pieces when on offer from Asda. Mince it and make kebab. I can't afford extra lean beef for 4 of us, so I synned my tea, shines halo. I cook it on a rack, so I'm not even sure if I've had syns or not. I loathe to syn meat :( the lamb is by far the best :) I don't do supermarkets when busy either ;)

Mung bean wraps (used a different pan and def won't be doing again and they didn't turn out well) salad, cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese, 2xboiled eggs, jeopenos peppers, fresh basil, homemade coleslaw :)

View attachment 45660

Yum! that looks good, despite you saying they didn't turn out well! Your coleslaw looks delicious, I bought some white cabbage to make some this week, do you use the official sw recipe from the website?

Beef stroganoff - never made it before and atm is seeming an utter disaster x

Thanks today's was better

image-2844771851.jpg

I used just white cabbage, carrot, red onion, quark and extra light mayo, garlic s&p. I would have used yogurt but ran out! Not sure what the sw is but somebody did suggest putting apple in and it's yummy! I used half a small cabbage but it made si much I have been eating it for day's lol

Slow Cooked Beef Ragu with Rigatoni and Mozarella (el mince beef, onions, mushrooms, carrots, celery, courgettes, passata, tom paste, balsamic vinegar, worcestershire suace, oregano, garlic, basil, black pepper, beef stock) yummy!

Good old baked tattie, beans & mountain of salad for me tonight. This weekend has been a write off, need to start a-fresh x

Slow cooked 'roast' chicken, roast pots, veg, gravy... Syns in the gravy but not worked it out yet.

Rach*B said:
Beef stroganoff - never made it before and atm is seeming an utter disaster x

I cooked this on Saturday and it was gorgeous. My only criticism is that I didn't put enough paprika in it. Had it with plain rice and broccoli .

Back